KOKO'S IDEAL BLABLABLA ROUND 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
DA RULES:

the tier will look like the current UU but with the following changes:

- the move scald is banned
- the move stealth rock is banned
- the move knock off is banned
- manectric is back in UU
- raikou is back in UU
- starmie is back in UU
- celebi is back in UU
- latias is back in UU (yes, back, it was here before)
- latiasite is banned cause i have no idea if it'd be too good
- keldeo is back in UU (yes, back, it was here before)
- mew is back in UU
- zapdos is back in UU
- weavile is back in UU
- crawdaunt is back in UU
- sylveon is now in UU
- conkeldurr is now in UU
- victini is UU regardless of the results of the suspect test
- focus sash is banned too :]
- slowbro is now UU
- slowbronite is banned
- sableye is now UU
- sablenite is banned

IF YOU USE SOMETHING BANNED AND YOUR OPPONENT BITCHES ABOUT IT, YOU LOSE.

Omfuga VS xbooty
st123 VS R0ady
ZoroarkForever VS Hikari
TewMew
VS Euphonos
Gogoplata
VS antemortem
King UU
VS Century Express

deadline is 1 WEEK from now, AND ON TIME CAUSE I'M KINK NOT KOKO

Last edited:
Wait wait wait did you just ban Heal Bell? Did you ban clerics in general or just Heal Bell? What Pokemon relevant get Heal Bell as opposed to Aromatherapy?

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

- the move heal bell is banned

Lost to TewMew in a GG, but there's something illegal spectator r0ady and I just found out: Heal Bell on Sylveon.

why is heal bell banned wtf

it's just a support move that is far from controversial and it wasn't banned in the other rounds

edit: Another question is why Heal Bell and not Aromatherapy. Theoretically, Aromatherapy is better because it isn't affected by Soundproof.

Florges, Aromatisse, Blissey, Roserade and Shaymin. So this ban is targeting Sylveon, Umbreon and Celebi (and Granbull too, I guess) for whatever reason. I don't get it

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
...Theoretically, Aromatherapy is better because it isn't affected by Soundproof.
That's a Gen III-IV mechanic. Heal Bell works with Soundproof Pokemon from Gen V onward.

But yeah, why the Heal Bell ban, though

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
inb4 this was just so kink could use twave spam the last few rounds

It. Is. Banned.

Enjoy the shake up and make some new cool strategies.
Mate, TewMew is getting dicked because you failed to inform everyone of a random rule change. You went as far as deleting posts talking about the change in this thread.

Additionally, banning Heal Bell makes no sense at all. It's not unique, widely spread, metagame changing, or considered "uncompetitive" or "fucking gay" by anyone. The only person who seem to support this ban is the dude who's getting a free win.

This ban isn't shaking up anything or removing something that is widely disliked, you are just nerfing Sylveon and Umbreon, and forcing people to use clerics that are already used in standard UU. So instead of using Sylveon, people will just use Florges or Aromatisse.

LilOu

PO poopyhead

- the move heal bell is banned

Lost to TewMew in a GG, but there's something illegal spectator r0ady and I just found out: Heal Bell on Sylveon.
IF YOU USE SOMETHING BANNED AND YOUR OPPONENT BITCHES ABOUT IT, YOU LOSE.

lol just bitch a little and there is it

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Rules are made so they can give directions and so they can settle disputes. It doesn't matter if Heal Bell is "controversial" or not because that is not the point of the rules of this tournament. You could hardly say Focus Sash is controversial but it too is banned. And if you're going to say King UU did something wrong you can make that clear instead of trying to subtly say he "sneaked" a ban in. It was clearly at the very top. And continuing the rules...they say nothing about a rematch but if an illegal move or Pokemon was used the user of that illegal move loses.

Competitors surely have a duty to use VMs to contact each other and a duty to play games on time and with the correct opponent. It is no means a stretch to say they also have a duty to read the rules.

Don't jump down on King UU's throat because of this loss and you think he is arrogant for taking over the tournament; he was asked by koko not the other way around to host the tournament. And he is the director so his decision should be final given that they agree with the rules of course.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok aromatherapy is now banned too, enjoy round 4.

Sorry tewmew, please redo your match.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
focus sash is banned cause rocks are banned.

also why did he ban heal bell hello

at least put it in a humongous font and make it red like i did when i changed a couple things in r2

also sam buys triangles.

Kink edit: iunno was just trying to shuffle things up a bit, didn't realize experienced tour players would be so upset over a move. Live and learn, I guess.

The rule wasn't clear from the start, it was clearly being questioned from the beginning by myself and Lord of Bays and nobody was really sure why Heal Bell was banned, whether or not it was banned, why Aromatherapy wasn't banned, etc. TewMew obviously didn't know not to include Heal Bell since the rule wasn't ever clarified or clear, and so therefore making TewMew replay isn't fair to him because no explanation was given. A simple bold of the rule above or some sort of sign pointing to that it was new and important would have been nice, and making TewMew replay a game which he won fair and square is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)