Tournament OMPL Week Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey hollywood, I wanted to request you to update the OPs for the "OMPL Week X" posts to have a link to the next and previous week, and an overall scoreboard, if that's okay?

Reactions: Ren

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Hey hollywood, I wanted to request you to update the OPs for the "OMPL Week X" posts to have a link to the next and previous week, and an overall scoreboard, if that's okay?
Zygardes 2-0
Kois 2-0
Charizards 1-1
Blisseys 1-1
Snubbulls 0-2
Lopunnies 0-2

Week One:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ompl-week-one.3539880/

Week Two:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ompl-week-two.3540708/

hollywood save yourself the time and just edit in a quote to this post in the OP.

also edit:
The King Kois (1) vs. The Tanned Charizards (0)

Balanced Hackmons: E4 Flint vs. TTer
Almost Any Ability: grurk vs. Monte Cristo
STABmons: Kl4ng vs. Zewwok
Tier Shift: insanelegend vs. Deathly ♛The King
Monotype: Anty vs. Arifeen

FTFY

Last edited:
doesn't matter because we won but claiming activity win for motherlove. pagoose has been mia all week and only responded today.

edit: that's if they don't manage to play in this one day remaining

doesn't matter because we won but claiming activity win for motherlove. pagoose has been mia all week and only responded today.

edit: that's if they don't manage to play in this one day remaining
We lose regardless. I'll sub in Raseri. Raseri The Immortal motherlove Hollywood. Pagoose hasn't been online, so haven't been able to talk to him. Last minute sub for just a fun match?

e: if it just prolongs w3, then dw about it and no sub will go through because it's just for fun

EV

Banned deucer.
My player Flint has been waiting for his BH match with TTer . Flint wasn't really ready over the weekend but still made himself available because that was TTer's availability except TTer never showed. The arrangements are on Flint's wall.

Pikachuun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)