Summer Dittos Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, thanks so much for doing this! I'd like one of the naive hp ice Dittos please. Deposited a level 8 zig into the gts.

IGN: Alex

Still need a ditto for my omega ruby lol. So can I please have the 6iv shiny ditto I deposited a numel level 1 with message deposited and its female. Thanks

Could I please get a jolly Ditto?
Deposited a level 2 male Zigzagoon with the message Totes, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Hey there, could I request the HP Ice Naive Ditto please? I've deposited a level 3 male Zigzagoon, IGN Steve, with the message "Totes". Thank you in advance!

I would like to reserve an HP ice ditto for when I get back home today in like 12-14 hours.
Sounds good :]
Deposit lvl. 2 male Zigzagoon with message "Totes"
Ign: Nora

I'd love to get a 6IV hasty Ditto.
Could I please get a jolly Ditto?
Deposited a level 2 male Zigzagoon with the message Totes, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Hey there, could I request the HP Ice Naive Ditto please? I've deposited a level 3 male Zigzagoon, IGN Steve, with the message "Totes". Thank you in advance!
Sent guys! Have a nice day!

I deposited a lvl 5 male zigzagoon with the message "Totes". I would like to get your Naive-30/31/30/31/31/31-Hp Ice Ditto.
IGN:Theodore

Thanks in advance!

I deposited a lvl 5 male zigzagoon with the message "Totes". I would like to get your Naive-30/31/30/31/31/31-Hp Ice Ditto.
IGN:Theodore

Thanks in advance!
Sent :]

Have a great day man.

Okay guys this is the part where I won't be back till about 6 pm Eastern, feel free to make request though :]

put up a male zigzagoon lvl 2

ign: brandon

Can I get this ditto plz thx Timid-31/0/30/31/31/31-Hp Ice- In Stock-4

gonna ask for the shiny jolly ditto again if that is fine.

deposited another numel same message and it's female.

Hello, I would like a Timid-31/x/31/30/31/30- Hp Fire. I deposited a Level 2 Male Zigzagoon.

IGN: Insane-Kun

Thanks in Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)