Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Here's your crappy joke for the day:
So Ryu was walking along Final Destination and, out of no where, Bob the Builder shows up.
Bob asks Ryu "Ryu, the Miiverse Stage isn't showing any messages! Can we fix it?"
Ryu responds with an Up-B then yells "SHORYUKEN!" launching Bob into the sky.
"Shoryuken" sounds like "Sure you can".

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here's your crappy joke for the day:
So Ryu was walking along Final Destination and, out of no where, Bob the Builder shows up.
Bob asks Ryu "Ryu, the Miiverse Stage isn't showing any messages! Can we fix it?"
Ryu responds with an Up-B then yells "SHORYUKEN!" launching Bob into the sky.
"Shoryuken" sounds like "Sure you can".
Good punchline.

charizard is pretty good, i've been sparring against him in amiibo form with my new boy roy, who is also really good, probably the second best pure sword user behind shulk

Last edited:
Does anyone use Olimar anymore in comparison to Brawl? I have heard that he's received a mix of both buffs and nerfs, but mostly buffs. He's still a beast to me, though. I was quite disappointed after checking the local Walmart and Best Buy because I just couldn't find his amiibo.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone use Olimar anymore in comparison to Brawl? I have heard that he's received a mix of both buffs and nerfs, but mostly buffs. He's still a beast to me, though. I was quite disappointed after checking the local Walmart and Best Buy because I just couldn't find his amiibo.
Olimar was disregarded at first but now he's getting more recognition since Dabuz started repping him in Apex back in February. There are a couple Olimar mains running around, and he's been getting fairly good results and is being developed.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Olimar Amiibo are next months release

I feel dense right now.

But seriously, I must've overlooked that Olimar was meant for July. I was just told by the workers of both stores that they were sold out in the local area, implying that they were sold at some point. Thanks for clearing that up.

Y'know, I really think the Victory themes are far too overlooked. I really like pretty much all of them, and I wish they were extended.

Especially Ness's from Melee. I wish they kept that.

Which character(s) have you voted for in the smash ballot/ which characters do you want to see added via DLC? Snake, Ghirahim and Wolf would be cool imo.

Agumon, even though it technically originated from a self-contained toy back in 1997 that no one cares about. Bandai Namco has Pac-Man, which is a Namco rep, so why not a Bandai rep? Capcom has two reps: Mega Man and Ryu, so why not?

Wait, shouldn't this be in The Great Library because it's about video games and whatnot?

When the smash poll was announced the second Capcom rep I'd hoped for was Monster Hunter or Phoenix Wright. Still think they could pull off a great stage based off of MH locales honestly, with so many big monsters in that game you could even have randomized boss fights and shit

I think we definitely have enough pokemon as is but I *did* like Ivysaur and Squirtle a lot in Brawl and think Sceptile would have been a nice pick as well for ORAS and grass-type reps.

also earthbound/mother girl or jeff pls

also wolf is the best vet to make a return assuming snake isn't possible (also FUCK ICs)

Lyto

Experience Tranquility
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I voted Isaac as he was looking to be one of the likely candidates, and I'd much rather have him over King K Rool or something...

That said, I'd rather have Lyn but she's already an assist trophy so she has no chance :(

my most wanted character is bandanna dee, seems like they could do a lot with the moveset and kirby needs another rep

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I personally went with Black Shadow. It'd be nice to see some more F-Zero representation. HINT HINT, WINK WINK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)