Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, do this Suicune I just caught (the seventh one I've found and the second Shiny one I've found today with a failed Synch, yay) could have some trade value or should I just toss it? I'm not over with this wild goose chase since I can just restore my save to keep tossing finding more Suicunes, but still...

Suicune (Calm) | 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 26 / 7 (HP Ground lol)
The only real reason to use a pentagon Suicune is Battle Spot/VGC and Calm Suicune is kind of bad in those formats, shiny or not.

#BoldModestOrBust

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
The only real reason to use a pentagon Suicune is Battle Spot/VGC and Calm Suicune is kind of bad in those formats, shiny or not.

#BoldModestOrBust
Actually Calm Suicune is much better than you might expect, even better than Modest variants in VGC '15, so I'm not very fuzzed by the nature; I'm mostly asking because of the Sp.Def IV, which only makes like a 1-2% damage difference IIRC, but still...
So should I stop SRing Calm Suicune then? I've been going for it for a month...

How about Timid 'Cune though?
Timid 'cune is kinda meh, but it could work as a Choiced variant or a more offensive Calm Minder set, Modest is preferable for those roles though.

And yeah, keep going for that sucker man! I know you'll get it soon. lol

So should I stop SRing Calm Suicune then? I've been going for it for a month...

How about Timid 'Cune though?
Considering that Suicune on Battle Spot is pretty much exclusively used for one of two things, Calm Mind CroCune in singles or Tailwind support in doubles, anything that isn't Modest or Bold seems kind of suboptimal to me.
It's your decision what you spend your time one and there are multiple flawless pentagon Bold/Modest Suicune out there at this point, but not sure how much trade value you would get if it's Calm.

Timid might be better, yes.

Actually Calm Suicune is much better than you might expect, even better than Modest variants in VGC '15, so I'm not very fuzzed by the nature; I'm mostly asking because of the Sp.Def IV, which only makes like a 1-2% damage difference IIRC, but still...
I tried a few sets with Sitrus, AV and/or Mirror Coat and didn't like it at all in doubles. Modest for me all the way.

Guys, do this Suicune I just caught (the seventh one I've found so far, and the second Shiny one I've found today with a failed Synch, yay) could have some trade value or should I just toss it? I'm not over with this wild goose chase since I can just restore my save to keep tossing finding more Suicunes, but still...

Toss man. You know this.
especially since after a tailwind suicune is pretty fast..you're talking about like 10 points here in speed. Not even to mention the sp def.I like calm though.

Considering that Suicune on Battle Spot is pretty much exclusively used for one of two things, Calm Mind CroCune in singles or Tailwind support in doubles, anything that isn't Modest or Bold seems kind of suboptimal to me.
It's your decision what you spend your time one and there are multiple flawless pentagon Bold/Modest Suicune out there at this point, but not sure how much trade value you would get if it's Calm.

Timid might be better, yes.

I tried a few sets with Sitrus, AV and/or Mirror Coat and didn't like it at all in doubles. Modest for me all the way.
Hm...you guys aren't making it any easier lol. X[
Timid 'cune is kinda meh, but it could work as a Choiced variant or a more offensive Calm Minder set, Modest is preferable for those roles though.

And yeah, keep going for that sucker man! I know you'll get it soon. lol
Thanks man! Hopefully I'll get it soon, I so want to SR something else now... (or maybe SR new save files for AS...)

Guess I'll continue doing Calm. I can restore my save file anyway.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Toss man. You know this.
especially since after a tailwind suicune is pretty fast..you're talking about like 10 points here in speed. Not even to mention the sp def.I like calm though.
Yup, 100% agreed with you, I won't even bother trading it then; I'll keep it just in case I do a Shiny Suicune spitback giveaway or something in the future though.

Guys, do this Suicune I just caught (the seventh one I've found so far, and the second Shiny one I've found today with a failed Synch, yay) could have some trade value or should I just toss it? I'm not over with this wild goose chase since I can just restore my save to keep tossing finding more Suicunes, but still...

Ok here is what I would do. Keep the save or back it up. You have powersaves so back up your save and just keep it. Calm is also viable on suicune I have played with suicune for a long time he's my favorite pokemon. Soft reset for a flawless calm one.

looking for missing legends to complete my dex the ones im missing are
  • shaymin
  • victini
  • meloetta
  • genesect
i have shiny, HA and other pokemon to offer such as
  • arceus
  • shiny quilava
  • shiny charizard
  • shiny galade
  • shiny clefable
  • shiny wailord
  • shiny claucher
  • shiny growlithe
  • shiny vulpix
  • shiny groundon

Looking for a cloner or a dragonite code. Heck I even want another maxsoft rayquaza code. I have charizard codes and tons of other stuff to trade.

I need someone to help me transfer four eggs to another game. All are close to hatching so if you can help please don't walk around and/or trade directly from the PC.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I need someone to help me transfer four eggs to another game. All are close to hatching so if you can help please don't walk around and/or trade directly from the PC.
Do you still need help with this?

can someone plz trade me Buckert's SR Sableye for RayRay? I'm giving it one week, I still got a shiny Ray code so need to finish this delta episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)