Fakemon Requests Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey chomzloh, your artworks damn good (not much coming from someone who can't even draw a stickman but thought id say it anyway lol) :) Erm anyway i had an idea for a two-stage evolution line that i thought you could draw when you get back up running again. I want them created in the shadow of munchlax & snorlax (height & weight) but in ape form so snorlax would be a wicked king kong lol if you get my trail of thought however their stat spreads will be far different as will their typing.
The first fakemon
Name - Konga
Ability - Iron fist
secondary ability - anger point
Height - 2 ft
Weight - 231 lbs
Colour - Very Dark Brown, possibly black & dark red
Type - Fighting/Fire
Moves known - Mega Punch, Mach Punch, Ember, Flamewheel
Description - Konga is a 2 foot tall ape fakemon, very dark brown fur all over except from it's elbows and knees which should be a darkened red shade, possibly a small flame protruding from them. This fakemon should look quite playful but also have the look that tells you it can more than hold its own in battle.
Base Stats - HP 55 / ATK 70 / DEF 45 / SP. ATK 70 / SP. DEF 50 / SPEED 60

The second fakemon
Name - Kongyne
Ability - Anger point
secondary ability - Iron fist
Height - 6'11
Weight - 1041 lbs
Colour - Very Dark Brown, possibly black & dark red
Type - Fighting/Fire
Moves known - Close Combat, Hammer Arm, Fire Punch, Flamethrower
Description - Kongine is a humongous ape fakemon likening king kong, its fur colouring should be very dark brown all over except from it's elbows, knees and now his torso (aka its pecks lol) which should be a darkened red shade, possibly some ash oozing from them. This fakemon should look extremely brutal...savage in a way, it should be large and overwhelming to its foes. I hope that's enough to give you some bearing.
Base Stats - HP 90 / ATK 110 / DEF 80 / SP. ATK 100 / SP. DEF 80 / SPEED 95

Konga's pose can be however you wish it to be but for kongyne i desire it to be that of king kongs in this poster however ultimatley it is up to you. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Kingkong_bigfinal1.jpg

As an extra note i would just like to add that i do not wish them to look like chimchar/monferno/infernape but they can have some similarities if you need inspiration. Thanks in advance.

Hi Marionic, I'm perfectly fine with you taking over. My com's back up and running, but I might need a while more to sort out the reinstallation and recovery process.

You can actually upload them to your account here on smogon, so if you don't already have photobucket theres no need to sign up.

But yea, can't wait till you get back and post some more of these. Some of these requests sound pretty bad ass
And how do you do that? I went to my profile, but I can't find an option for uploading images...unless its the album one...I'll keep looking, either way. As soon as I can upload images here, I'll put them up. Lemme warn you , though: I'm not as good as OP, here. By far, infact. But I'll give it a shot.

EDIT:

This is clowrout, which is a combination of the words "Clown" and "Sprout". It's a basic Grass starter.
Speaking of which...:

This is the evolution line I was talking about. There's supposed to be a ghostly aura around the last one as well, but...just remember that when you draw them, okay?

Well he allowed for Marionic to post his 'art' here so i doubt he'd have a problem with it.(btw i feel i need to say this, i've never been one to try to put people down but that work by marionic isn't at all impressive. I'm not saying i can do better because i will state here now that i'm crap at drawing but to call those fakemon amateur would be a compliment, that evolution line looks like a tiny child drew them. I really don't mean to be offensive or rude but they shouldn't be in chomzloh's thread as they are nowhere near in the same league).
Zee if you are any good and can restore some light to this darkening thread (as chomzloh hasn't posted any art since the 16th due to a virus) you could try my fakemon request at the top of this page, i'd really like to see them brought to life by an artists scope :D

Alright, well here's a few examples of some of the art I actually colored:

I'm only doing this if you guys think I have enough artistic merit to actually bother, so I'd like to hear opinions before I start working.

Well I decided to create a legendary with a talent, a talent to transform! :D

**DESCRIPTION**
Well you see, there are three forms of this creature, a happy form(1st), playful form(2nd) and an angry form (3rd)

I drew blue because this pokemon, like Arceus has the power to change to any type. Blue meaning water. In it's angry form it may change colour but still stays the same attribute. Too change the type you have to give it and attributed crystal, as shown above it's head in the happy form, it's split in half and on the sides of it's head in the playful form and on it's head in the angry form. (If you gave it a grass crystal for example, everything you see blue (including eyes, mouth and cloud will become green)

Alright, I said I wanted feedback before I started, but I was bored so I drew ColdRAIN's request.

Now, if you guys want me to take over, I'll actually color and slightly revise it.

Alright, well here's a few examples of some of the art I actually colored:

I'm only doing this if you guys think I have enough artistic merit to actually bother, so I'd like to hear opinions before I start working.
This is really good. I'm especially impressed with the shadow and the shading in this guy's cloak.
But it's not my opinion you need. I'd PM chomz' and see if he'd be willing to let you take a small load off his back.

Alright, I said I wanted feedback before I started, but I was bored so I drew ColdRAIN's request.

Now, if you guys want me to take over, I'll actually color and slightly revise it.
Haha, those are awesome, thanks mate, I'm not the best MS Paint drawer :P Go ahead and colour it :)
(I forgot to add blue lines on the side on the playful forms head like in the happy form, thanks Zee-V70 for correcting)

Hi all! I'm sorry for going missing for so long, but right after my com was fixed, my family and I needed to prepare for a migration. I'm currently in the new country, but housing arrangements haven't been settled and everything's really unstable at the moment. I'm perfectly fine with anyone with the willingness to do so to take over this thread, and I'll see when I can get back to updates.

Chomzloh, just so we know are you planning to get back to doing requests when you've settled?? Or have you stopped doing them now??

This is an idea I've had for a while, but I'm godawful at art, so I was hoping someone could do it for me.

Ghost/Normal Type.

Do a rendition however you think it might be, though a non-creepy, comical looking Zombie-like pokemon was what I first envisioned. And then it would evolve into the creepy but still comical Zombie-like pokemon.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since this thread has a tendency for being bumped, I'm now locking it since the artist who illustrates the requests in this thread has gone inactive. Chomz , or anyone else who wish to pick up his legacy, are free to PM me or the studio mods and we'll unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)