Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Hello.
I have a problem with my testclient.

How can I login with my user+pass?
MESSAGE --> The requested action is not supported by testclient.html. Please complete this action in the official client instead.

What is what I have to modify in the Client?

Edit: I found this lines in the Pokemon-Showdown-Client-Master\js\client.js:
https://github.com/Zarel/Pokemon-Showdown-Client/blob/master/js/client.js
* Initialise the client when running on the file:// filesystem.
*/
initializeTestClient: function() {
var self = this;
var showUnsupported = function() {
self.addPopupMessage('The requested action is not supported by testclient.html. Please complete this action in the official client instead.');
};
$.get = function(uri, callback, type) {
if (type === 'html') {
uri += '&testclient';
}
if (uri[0] === '/') { // relative URI
uri = Tools.resourcePrefix + uri.substr(1);
}
self.addPopup(ProxyPopup, {uri: uri, callback: callback});
};
$.post = function(/*uri, data, callback, type*/) {
showUnsupported();
};
},
But I do not know I can do here.

Last edited:
hey how do you make your own private room on pokemon showdown? I just want a chat room where my friends and I can speak freely and have our own discussions

Apparently a ton of peeps have been having the same problem. I'm sure it's being worked on right now, in the meantime you can keep trying to log in (some have had success doing so) or try again later.

Does anyone have any idea how to get animation/audio files for ADV like there is currently for ORAS? I'd like to know if there's been something like it or whether you can import it as an external app to PS. Thanks!

EDIT- This does mean the R/S ingame music (idk what PS uses but i'm pretty sure it's ORAS music so i think that should be possible).

hey guys,i'm just curious that why is my account being locked?I figured that maybe is my name but the real meaning is DumBassGloomer(this is also my pkmn showdown name),i felt like getting locked for no reason.Is there anyone who can help me?

hey guys,i'm just curious that why is my account being locked?I figured that maybe is my name but the real meaning is DumBassGloomer(this is also my pkmn showdown name),i felt like getting locked for no reason.Is there anyone who can help me?
You were locked for linking inappropriate material. Your lock will go away when the server restarts in a few days (probably 3-5). You could probably PM me on PS for more details.

Hello.

I'm thinking of developing a tool able to watch a battle or replays and stores the data given by each players like moves(and their remaining PP), items or EV/IV. You can give it one of the two team to help discovering the other team's IV/EV. It can be used as a calculator with the current battle data.
Is a tool with the given description cheating ?
If it is, I don't want to lose time on this, I'll only do an offline calculator. But if it's not, I need to know in which file can I find, in the showdown client source code, the format for the strings exchanged between the server and a client when someone is watching a battle ?

Last edited:
Where do I suggest new rooms for PS ? :o
I've tried searching and that has been fruitless, i ask because I'm Adamant I've seen it somewhere on PS before.

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
Hi everyone, I'm new here, so I'm not exactly familiar with how the PS replay system works.... So I was playing some ladder games under one of my alts named **, and my opponent clicked save replay. Now, if you type in my name WECAMEASROMANS on the PS replay system, that battle shows up even though I was on my ** alt and not my WECAMEASROMANS alt. Isn't the point of alts so this exact scenario DOESN'T happen?.... I'm just like really confused on why that battle (and some other battles now apparently) are saved when I was on my ** alt but still show up when you type in my name.

Here's a screenshot for some proof, please help ;_;

EDIT: Fixed this instance; bug being worked on fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing this error in Pokemon Showdown:

"You are locked because someone using your IP (121.54.32.171) has spammed/hacked other websites. This usually means you're using a proxy, in a country where other people commonly hack, or have a virus on your computer that's spamming websites."

I'm from the Philippines, btw. So, will it never allow me send chat messages?

Last edited:
So, my computer was lagging, and I found out that by deleting my cache and browsing history, that it would help. So I did just that, and it did help. But now, whenever I try to go on P.S!, I can't reconnect to the server. Is this an issue with my computer, or P.S! itself?

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
So, my computer was lagging, and I found out that by deleting my cache and browsing history, that it would help. So I did just that, and it did help. But now, whenever I try to go on P.S!, I can't reconnect to the server. Is this an issue with my computer, or P.S! itself?
I can't connect either. I think the server is down for maintenance. I bet it's back up in a few minutes. Just try again later and be patient.

I recently got locked from chat for using a proxy (I use ZenMate to watch Netflix, didn't know I had to turn it off for Showdown). Can anyone tell me how can I get this lock lifted? Thanks.

I recently got locked from chat for using a proxy (I use ZenMate to watch Netflix, didn't know I had to turn it off for Showdown). Can anyone tell me how can I get this lock lifted? Thanks.
If you turn the proxy off, log out, refresh, and log back in then you should be unlocked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)