Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a good nature for Heatran in terms of tradability? I know calm is a pretty common one and so is timid, so I was thinking modest
Do you mean that you wonder what is not overdone and then unique? If that is the case I would honestly suggest Quiet Trick Room. Many of the people here on Wifi play VGC, and Heatran is very viable in Trick Room. I have not seen any flawless TR Heatrans around here, and I am sure that several people would love to trade for one (Including me).

So I have a question. How hard would it be to get a usable shiny mesprit with out a shiny charm.

edit: Also looking for a latiasite (mega stone for latias)

edit edit: Never mind .com those numbers make me cringe:/ Guess I need to get the shiny charm

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So I have a question. How hard would it be to get a usable shiny mesprit with out a shiny charm.

edit: Also looking for a latiasite (mega stone for latias)
Insanely hard, if not nearly impossible without the Charm, because by not having it is simply adding a unnecessary layer of difficulty, which will make you tear your hair out of frustration before even finding something worth keeping, so yeah, get the Charm before even attempting to do it; is relatively possible to find a decent/usable Shiny legend with the Charm, but you'll need a lot, and I mean it, a lot of patience if you want to find something good.

I'm talking by experience with a insane wild goose chase Shiny Suicune Project I'm doing, 7 Shiny Suicunes in 2+ weeks of insane SRing, and still nothing remotely keepable/close to flawless.

This is really really tough I need some input. So I just caught what could be the best mesprit. According to the strategy guide mesprit uses HP fire
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/mesprit/

That brings me to my next question should I keep this?

31/26/31/30/31/30

HP fire

I know special attack and speed stink but the hidden power is actually really good and is actually on the strategy dex so should I keep or toss?

JGTheGamer I can help you if nobody has.

Last edited:
This is really really tough I need some input. So I just caught what could be the best mesprit. According to the strategy guide mesprit uses HP fire

31/26-27/31/30/31/30

HP fire

I know special attack and speed stink but the hidden power is actually really good and is actually on the strategy dex so should I keep or toss?
You don't get perfect Spe and SpAtk with HP Fire anyways, so this is a completely flawless HP Fire SR, this is a really soild keep. Grats :)

You don't get perfect Spe and SpAtk with HP Fire anyways, so this is a completely flawless HP Fire SR, this is a really soild keep. Grats :)
it took me one hourXD lol
Post for new page.

Need help with trade evolution.
I mentioned in the post above I can help you so add my friend code and I will add your.

edit: The only bad thing is well it's mesprit I love him but he was a royal pain in the butt to catch in diamond and pearl and destroyed my childhood.

31/26-27/31/30/31/30

HP fire

I'd probably keep that Mesprit. Speed works since HP Fire can't have 31 Speed anyway, and I'm pretty sure that's the bets you'd get barring aiming for a 0 Attack (for Foul Play)

31/26/31/30/31/30

HP fire

No one has. Been waiting a while. :P

Does anyone have a Zekrom from ORAS? I can trade a 5IV Timid Reshiram for it. The IVs on the Zekrom don't really matter, but preferably good :D. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)