Fan made Online Pokémon MMO RPG Game -PokemonPets-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most surprising thing about this is that it passes the curvybustcream test.

It isn't a forum game though Great Library in Congregation of the Masses is probably more suited to this sort of thread, just a heads up.
Just a follow-up to this ssjss :

Orange Islands might be suited to this thread too, but I'd definitley check out Unclesam said earlier: This forum is for FORUM games, ones that usually involve thinking and the majority of the action is going on inside said forum thread.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't really see why this should be a forum for only forum games. For starters, much of the activity these days is actually pen and paper games over various non-forum venues, and then we've had video game tournaments as well. I see no reason this forum couldn't be used to organize people playing video games. Whether it would actually be GOOD at that at the moment is another question entirely. Also, I'm not convinced this isn't advertisement.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well von I agree that CM doesn't need to be forum-only games but that's been the established precedent; threads talking about more general video games tend to be in Great Library (though competitions involving those video games have been hosted here before). Also it is definitely advertisement, it provides basically no basis for discussion. The question is is it advertising something that there might be legitimate interest in.

Yea von is right about all of the above. This is probably OI stuff because it's pokemon related, but other types of competitions are welcome here.
I'm not really sure how they deal with advertisements, so I'm just going to move it over there and let them lock/delete it as they please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)