Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in a room scripted tournament, the option to challenge your opponent vanishes sometimes. I experienced this a couple of times yesterday.

kevinrocks

Merry Wanderer of the Night
I'm pretty sure that i'm not overlooking anything, but on turn ten of the following battle, wobbuffet outspeeds my registeel while in every turn before registeel had outsped (both while two normal priority moves were used and two lower priority moves were used respectively). My opponent stated later that I had higher speed than him (136 to 91). On that turn we both used normal priority moves, encore and iron head. Again, unless i've overlooked something, I think that its a bug.
PS no quick claw

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-243634672

I'm pretty sure that i'm not overlooking anything, but on turn ten of the following battle, wobbuffet outspeeds my registeel while in every turn before registeel had outsped (both while two normal priority moves were used and two lower priority moves were used respectively). My opponent stated later that I had higher speed than him (136 to 91). On that turn we both used normal priority moves, encore and iron head. Again, unless i've overlooked something, I think that its a bug.
PS no quick claw

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-243634672
His initial move was Counter until you encored him into Iron Head.

Not sure why this happens, but when I join rooms right as I log on, the room is blank until I either exit out of the room and rejoin or do /j [room]. Screenshots:

Screen Shot 2015-06-24 at 9.06.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-24 at 9.06.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-24 at 9.06.26 PM.png

Not really a bug, but when using Worry Seed/Simple Beam, it doesn't display which ability is replaced. I believe it does that in cartridge, and while this may not seem important, it's crucial in AAA because seeing which ability is replaced could change the outcome of the game. Basically it would look something like this:

Audino used Simple Beam!
The opposing Snorlax's Poison Heal turned into Simple Beam!
The opposing Snorlax acquired Simple Beam!

I hope this isn't too hard to implement, and I apologize if this was the wrong place to put it.

Last edited:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-244112551

Turn 27:
The opposing Magnezone used Thunderbolt!
Rotom-Wash lost 51.6% of its health!

Rotom-Wash used Hydro Pump!
The opposing Magnezone avoided the attack!

Rotom-Wash restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Basically my opponent got the Analytic boost even though he was faster and I didn't switch out. I think there may have been other times that played a part in this battle but this one stuck out the most so I'm hoping this bug gets fixed since here's the calc for what should have happened.
252 SpA Magnezone Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Rotom-W: 102-120 (33.5 - 39.4%)

are you sure it wasn't specs/modest/you didn't forget any EVs? Just double check imo, and then post another log of you and a friend showing it again? I dunno there's just a lot you could have gotten erroneous by accident.
The user and I talked pretty extensively. Scarfed Timid and my rotom-w was in fact max/max spdef.

Not really a bug, but when using Worry Seed/Simple Beam, it doesn't display which ability is replaced. I believe it does that in cartridge, and while this may not seem important, it's crucial in AAA because seeing which ability is replaced could change the outcome of the game. Basically it would look something like this:

Audino used Simple Beam!
The opposing Snorlax's Poison Heal turned into Simple Beam!
The opposing Snorlax acquired Simple Beam!

I hope this isn't too hard to implement, and I apologize if this was the wrong place to put it.
Fixed. Changes take effect upon next restart.

Reactions: MK
This may or may not be a bug, but the stat changing effects of Pokemon when they Mega Evolve don't occur until the turn after they Mega Evolve. For example, I Mega Evolved my Beedrill and a Mega Gardevoir outsped it. There were no priority moves used. Gardevoir used Psyshock, and Beedrill used Poison Jab. Mega Beedrill has full EVs and IVs toward its speed. Of course, there is no question to whether Gardevoir had any special items that would increase its speed (i.e. choice scarf) because it would have the Mega Stone in its place. If this is a normal thing that is supposed to happen, just ignore me. Pretend I was never here, but if it's not supposed to happen, then well... Fix it!

This may or may not be a bug, but the stat changing effects of Pokemon when they Mega Evolve don't occur until the turn after they Mega Evolve. For example, I Mega Evolved my Beedrill and a Mega Gardevoir outsped it. There were no priority moves used. Gardevoir used Psyshock, and Beedrill used Poison Jab. Mega Beedrill has full EVs and IVs toward its speed. Of course, there is no question to whether Gardevoir had any special items that would increase its speed (i.e. choice scarf) because it would have the Mega Stone in its place. If this is a normal thing that is supposed to happen, just ignore me. Pretend I was never here, but if it's not supposed to happen, then well... Fix it!
Couldn't you at least have googled this first? If it wasn't supposed to work this way then it would be complained about constantly, since it'd be a huge deal in battles. The turn order doesn't change the turn you mega evolve, meaning your new speed essentially doesn't take effect (except with things like Gyro Ball's power). This is also why Mega Banette's Prankster doesn't seem to take effect that first turn either. It's supposed to work this way.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I believe that's because you can enter Arceus into the teambuilder and give it a plate, it functions as an Arceus-(insert type of plate here), but still displays as an arceus. Picture:

I entered it in to the teambuilder as an Arceus, but in a battle it's still an Arceus-Ghost.
That should only work in Hackmons/BH

i found a bug that when you finish a battle and you want to see the replay when the replay is going you hit the x to exit the battle it ask you if you want to forfeit thet battle which is strange because the battle was already finish

Yeah sometimes it asks if you want to forfeit when you're trying to close the tab after the opponent has lost already . I always assumed it was lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)