The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
i stopped coming here for a while so im not 100% sure but earthworm is supposed to be like a legendary player right? like i should actually take the time to read that gsc log which i would normally never consider doing in my life because i was born and raised in america where an inadequate school system has embedded a hatred of academic pursuits, of which reading is typically considered one, and as such i avoid it whenever possible, but this would probably still be worth it?

It's not about the community. The point of playing this game is to enjoy it and have fun. Using cheap ass shit like Baton Pass just shows you're shit and you can't win a game with skill. Instead, you rely on match up and autopiloting your way through.

No wonder this nigga isn't active on the forum anymore. He decided to quit on a high after he won tournaments when the community consisted of a total maximum of 23 users, 6 of them were part of the wi-fi community. He had exactly 7 people competing with him for glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)