Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for someone with a living dex to do some tradebacks with me. Details are on my wanted list of my thread but that's pretty out of date, I have 705 currently so don't need too much more. (14 I think, mostly breedables)
I may be able to help you, I'm only missing a few mythicals .

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for two mega stones called "Garchompite" and "Lucarionite". Does anyone by any chance have an extra that they can give to me?

Also, if you want something in return, please tell me or please cmt for the two items. I rather have a fair trade instead of asking for stuff for free. Thank you.

EDIT:
P.S. - I would to trade the mega stones to my omega ruby game, just to be specific.

Last edited:
Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for two mega stones called "Garchompite" and "Lucarionite". Does anyone by any chance have an extra that they can give to me?

Also, if you want something in return, please tell me or please cmt for the two items. I rather have a fair trade instead of asking for stuff for free. Thank you.

EDIT:
P.S. - I would to trade the mega stones to my omega ruby game, just to be specific.
I have these if you still need them. Pm me if so.

Hey, just finished hatching a big batch of Gastly eggs for shinies and have 5 boxes of 5-6 IV Timid spitbacks w/ Disable and Perish Song left over. Figured I may as well give some of them away. Let me know if you want one. Something cool in return would be appreciated but you can give me a Weedle from Route 1 for all I care

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
whats the difference between vm, dm, pm? dm is direct message and pm is personal?
DM isn't a thing here as far as I know. If I had to interpret, it'd just be direct message, as in respond to their post so they get an alert.

PM is private message. This is where you click on the user's username, and then Start a Conversation.

VM is visitor message. This is where you go to the user's profile page and leave a comment there.

Best hatch location for an Eevee that will eventually become a Sylveon?
What game out of curiosity?

edit: viperGTS this sounds really dumb but why not try batte resort. It's a resort with beaches and stuff. Or if not try a mirage spot if those work.

edit edit: go for fabled cave.

Last edited:
Hey, just finished hatching a big batch of Gastly eggs for shinies and have 5 boxes of 5-6 IV Timid spitbacks w/ Disable and Perish Song left over. Figured I may as well give some of them away. Let me know if you want one. Something cool in return would be appreciated but you can give me a Weedle from Route 1 for all I care
Would you like a Timid spit back of the same kind but in a Heavy Ball, with bonus egg moves of Psywave and Astonish? (I put the moves there for style points. Lol)

Chester0334, ORAS. Forgot to mention that before you replied!

What game out of curiosity?

edit: viperGTS this sounds really dumb but why not try batte resort. It's a resort with beaches and stuff. Or if not try a mirage spot if those work.
I'm thinking Fabled Cave, but I'd like some other input as well. Battle Resort is boring lol. Most of my breeds are there, with some exceptions like Scizor (Petalburg Woods) and Raichu (Kalos Power Plant).

Oh yeah forgot about that. I support fabled cave then.
I'll stick with it. Thanks! :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you like a Timid spit back of the same kind but in a Heavy Ball, with bonus egg moves of Psywave and Astonish? (I put the moves there for style points. Lol)

Chester0334, ORAS. Forgot to mention that before you replied!
That is perfectly fine. On rn if you want to trade. FC in sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)