The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The rematch, jsaok vs Go10 and McMeghan vs the timer.

Featuring the one and only blarajan!
Heatran was indeed scarf (so literally all the luck factors in the game was theirs and decisive, between the two crits, 2 turns outrage, kingdra surviving with 1% and the hpump/MMash that landed). Thank you for (not) mentioning that Jsaok3, you are truly a player who we should have given a rematch (if it wasn't forced).

Also McMeghan is not the captain of team France (other than that, nice job).

Last edited:
Heatran was indeed scarf (so literally all the luck factors in the game was theirs and decisive, between the two crits, 2 turns outrage, kingdra surviving with 1% and the hpump/MMash that landed). Thank you for (not) mentioning that Jsaok3, you are truly a player who we should have given a rematch (if it wasn't forced).

Also McMeghan is not the captain of team France (other than that, nice job).
Are you serious? There's still people acting as if a mechanic in the game not favoring one side in particular is actually worthy of a rematch? Pathetic display of sportsmanship. People get fucked over by one-sided RNG all the time. Get your head out of your ass, man up, and say good game, whether if it was or not.

You are actually not in a position to come here and say to the co-captain of my team how he has to behave. I can admit his post was not very smart but I forbid you to give us any lesson of sportsmanship. I hope I am clear enough.
Because I said "bad game", and not complaining to the point that we would deserve a rematch on an irrelevant tournament that was intended for ghosting and not actually for real one on one competition. Cute. Hope it was worth stalking through my post history to prove that the French are sore losers.

froggy25

Bye RNGmon
is a Researcher Alumnus
I'm all for sportsmanship and good fun, but when it comes to these team tournaments we need to hardline where we can. It's far easier for us, and fairer, to say here "the timer will not be turned off ever" than "the timer can be turned off sometimes for some people and sometimes not for others depending on who's playing and what they personally feel."
Isn't it possible to put a rule allowing the timer to be turned off for the first three~four turns of a game when a d/c would obviously not grant an unfair advantage to the d/cer ? Perhaps it's dumb but I fail to see the problem with it

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Oh also we crossed we're about to cross the official deadline for the first game and I think everyone just kinda forgot

and there's like 20+ people who haven't played a single game yet

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
"Furthermore, if by Sunday, June 28th, 2015 at 11:59 EST you have not completed at least one battle, I will force the Captain to sub you out."

oh you're right it's not passed yet (timezones fck me up zz). Still, there is a shitton of ppl who haven't played their first game yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)