Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for someone with a living dex to do some tradebacks with me. Details are on my wanted list of my thread but that's pretty out of date, I have 705 currently so don't need too much more. (14 I think, mostly breedables)
You still need help? I got a live dex.

Hi,
I'm still missing a few pokémons to finish my living dex :
- Celebi
- Manaphy
- Victiny
- Meloetta
- Genesect
Someone could please help me ?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
So I haven't been active for way too long, I've seen Hoopa will be given out as an event next month in Japan. Does anyone know if that event is going to take place in Europe as well? Kinda want that thing. n___n

I have a Darkrai code redeemed on my X file, and the lady is in the Pokemon Center waiting for me to pick it up. Will she be there if I reset the game and start a new save file?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I haven't been active for way too long, I've seen Hoopa will be given out as an event next month in Japan. Does anyone know if that event is going to take place in Europe as well? Kinda want that thing. n___n
my guess is theyll release it in the fall like they did diancie last year in both usa and europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)