The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team want me to use it, and i never hear again i have lost two battles for a pastebin i never look and use a team not mine i never would use.

Good luck the rest of europe to win every game and go to r2!

Haven't played a game yet, I've schedule my matches though. I'm here and my opponents appear ready to play me, so hopefully I won't be forced to sub out. I'm aiming to play one today ideally. We'll see if it happens. I was travelling for the first half of the period given to play matches, so there are somewhat extenuating circumstances.

EDIT: Played and won my game vs Teso24.

Last edited:
Vm'd Funkasaurus and i did just pm him on the smogon tournaments server, and he isnt even responding which makes me sad since hes watching a battle...
Sorry that I lead a busy life now and I can't answer immediately :(!

[12:32:50] +Fakkesi: hey
[12:32:52] +Fakkesi: lets wcop?
[12:34:18] +Fakkesi: i would be happy if you would answer me at least :(
[13:03:54] @Funkasaurus: give me like an hour
[13:04:03] @Funkasaurus: i was afk doing something

Then 10 minutes after, Kahoru Fujino, +Genesis7, and +level 56 joined; +level 56, +Fakkesi, +xxrayxx, and +Soulgazer left

Let's not try to bullshit me on activity when you vmed me 5 hours ago after not logging in for 3 weeks.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Misdreavus Thunder vs. Cloyster: 246-290 (81.1 - 95.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

I don't think the ch mattered that much, cloyster was trapped on mean look anyway.
I was simply expressing irritation at the poor luck I've received in my two games, that being the second thunder crit that's affected a match of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)