Tournament LCPL week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey guys im back to be a useless tour host where i tell mods to do more work than me for everything cause they needed a neutral party so be glad or some shit. managers i swear if you dont send me your lineups on time im just going to make the other team win cause fuck if i care anymore LOL

anyway have fun being bad at pokemon i believe in you all

Reminder: Murkrow is BANNED for BW2 matches. Misdreavus is allowed.

Week 1
Los Mambos v Aipom Army 4-2
ORAS: Cased v Kingmidas
ORAS: rumor v tazz
ORAS: Darkfire99 v fran17
TangMa: 49 v fitzy72
BW: Amaura v The Quasar
DPP: Hikari v Kumiho
LC UU: Mambo v Shrug

The Terrible Timburrs v Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas 4-1
ORAS 1: majaspic22 v sweep
ORAS 2: tesung v bouf
ORAS 3: fatty v sam
Tangma: Apt-get v FLCL
LC UU: Pikasohn v metaphysical
BW: Atomicllamas v innovamania
DPP: idiotfrommars v nails

scrubs v The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls 3-4
DPP: Silverghost v TheFenderStory
BW: brazillian army v cocunut
Tangma: Real FV13 v Unfixable
LCUU: Ren-chon v Bughouse
ORAS 1: radianthero156 v Cydrolic
ORAS 2: Speto v Sken
ORAS 3: LJ Darkrai v Melonz

The Squirtle Squad v Snivy Subterfuge 5-2
ORAS 1: Heysup v Tricking
ORAS 2: OP v Madoka
ORAS 3: Goao v vileman
TangMa: Blarajan v Absdaddy
LCUU: Omastar42 v cheir
BW: TUO v Cheek Pouch
DPP: Vermillion Project v Raseri

btw who let op get the best team LOl

Last edited by a moderator:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey guys im back to be a useless tour host where i tell mods to do more work than me for everything cause they needed a neutral party so be glad or some shit. managers i swear if you dont send me your lineups on time im just going to make the other team win cause fuck if i care anymore LOL

anyway have fun being bad at pokemon i believe in you all

Week 1

The Terrible Timburrs v Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas

scrubs v The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls
BW: The Starlord v Coconut

idek man both teams are bad and one dimensional, like levi isnt even playing w1 so its a coinflip

The Squirtle Squad v Snivy Subterfuge

btw who let op get the best team LOl
predicts, ignored aipoms v mambos for obvious reasons. camden's team vs macle's team is going to be p close, proabably the most devastating match is gonig to be Sweep v majaspic22, where Sweep will wipe the floor with an omanyte team, every other game will be close or johned (tesung cough cough). Looking forward to a 1-0 FLCL win against apt, also nails' game with IFM will be good.

While squirtle squad v snivy's seems close, OP's team is going to demolish in every single game they play and win. Its p much going to be a stomp in those games, as the players they are matched up with are nowhere near the others' skill, the only exception might be VP v Raseri, that might be the only close one. Maybe Abs v blara too if heysup ghosts for blara, otherwise I predict a strong 4-0

the scrubs v duskulls both have p poor teams, and all the scrubs are unknown brazilians, so its impossible to tell who is worse. Like watching two low ladder players play, the match could be a 6-0 as easily as a 1-0, and no one knows who will win. Melonz match might be the only match that will be good.

LETS GET IT MAMBOS : )

Predicts (PS: Don't kill me for them):
DPP: Idiotfrommars v nails
Comes down to the 4 wild cards, DPP slots are both vets who played this metagame during its heyday, and the BWers bar llamas slightly really haven't to my knowledge.

ORAS 3: LJ Darkrai v MelonzBA doesn't know any of these bar oras where hes outmatched.

Goao v Vileman is p much the decider, otherwise tangma and dpp are close matches as well.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
did anything get banned aside from Murkrow in this tournament for BW2 or no

innovamania Imma have to build cause they are changing rules and shit, I'll try and find you on PS! sometime after Wednesday or Thursday if thats cool n_n

I BELIEVE IN THE BRAZILIAN ARMY

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
"Tom, we're back, and this time with our week predictions."

"That's right Coach Ray, looking at this post we had today in the LC forum, it certainly looks like some games will be happening. Except of course for the squirtles v. the snivys, where it could be anyone's game so long as they don't john. Literally Coach- Have we seen any of these players lately?"

"Tom, you are a funny one. Without further ado, here's what we're calling."

Los Mambos
v Aipom Army
ORAS: Cased v Kingmidas
ORAS: rumor v tazz
ORAS: Darkfire99 v fran17
TangMa: ZoroarkForever v fitzy72
BW: Amaura v The Quasar
DPP: Hikari v Kumiho
LC UU: Mambo v Shrug

"Pitting midas against cased is riskier than Anthony Kennedy crossing the state line into Georgia, Tom, but it's gonna take more than just turning everything they touch into gold for the Aipom's to bust out a win this week. While tazz and Kumiho round out this lineup in the exact same way they did for the scrubs last year, I say the Mambos have it. But who knows! Maybe trash posting will lose to trash talking in the LC UU matchup between Mambo and Shrug in a twist of fate and the Aipoms have it."

"Wow Ray, they're certainly pressing us to do our research with this one. I think I've seen less LC games from some of these players than I have grammatically correct sentences from brazilian army!"

"I think TMNT has matched themselves pretty poorly here, and despite being the much stronger team of the two, could have a hard time emerging from week 1. Maybe it's activity, I'm not sure. But this lineup relies on the stars to shine a little bit more than I'm comfortable with given how brightly macle's squad shone in the draft. Is this the chance for our first real upset of the season?"

"Tom, you know I don't bet against scrubs. And that doesn't just include when nurses have to give me heart surgery."

"Coach Ray, I have no idea where you were headed with that pun but I see where you're coming from with these predictions. We're calling some serious individual upsets here, but I think we can't bet against some of triple D's real standouts, Fender and Sken. Still, I think radian, starlord, and brarmy's squad are ready to step up to the plate. I wouldn't be surprised to see a stronger week 1 performance from them than people are expecting."

"Speaking of Triple D, do you think we can just rename the team to Team Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives? I have always thought of Corporal Levi as sort of a Guy Fieri-like figure in my life."

"Coach, this one is pretty black and white to me. And Indian. Heysup pulls out some Aromatherapy Belly Drum Swirlix and stuns us all for the win, Mad0ka chokes on his 30k from the start, blarajan plays his game and doesn't log on for a week, etc."

"That being said, I think this is the entire highlight real of this week. OP / Mad30ka is going to be stellar to watch if we get to see it, Raseri and Vermillion are some of the most fun players to watch, and like we said, you never know what Heysup is packing."

"We'll see you hear next week-same time, same great station-for our revised post week 1 power rankings!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)