Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt anyone on smogon has one, or would be willing to trade one even if they did lol, best bet would be to try r/PokemonTrades.
Nobody (that I've seen) has one lol, not even on /r/Pokemontrades.

EDIT: WTF were hide tags doing there

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
I believe it's 5 (since you're seeing 5 pokemon) times the regular ratio, so 5/2730 (acording to serebii). But you might to have someone confirm that ^^
Yeap, as far as I can tell that's the rate of encountering exactly 1 shiny. The chance of encountering at least 1 shiny would be 1-(2729/2730)^5 though.

Yeap, as far as I can tell that's the rate of encountering exactly 1 shiny. The chance of encountering at least 1 shiny would be 1-(2729/2730)^5 though.
Yup I can agree with that, I was considering of only having one shiny (since you'd have to KO the other one anyways xD ). Thanks for correction! :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Assuming Shiny Charm, what are the odds for a shiny in a horde battle?
Shiny chance: (3/4096) [with charm.]

Odds for n Pokémon shiny out of the 5:
(5 choose n) * (3/4096)^n * (1-3/4096)^(5-n).

Sum from n=1...5:
4,215,944,425,943,283 / 1,152,921,504,606,846,976
≈ .37% or 1 in ~273 hordes [just to emphasise that's the number of hordes you'd expect to go into, not the number of Pokémon.]

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm looking for a Drilbur (preferably with Rapid Spin) in a cool ball. I would prefer if it's in a Luxury ball or Premier ball.

Willing to offer lots.

Shiny chance: (3/4096) [with charm.]

Odds for n Pokémon shiny out of the 5:
(5 choose n) * (3/4096)^n * (1-3/4096)^(5-n).

Sum from n=1...5:
4,215,944,425,943,283 / 1,152,921,504,606,846,976
≈ .37% or 1 in ~273 hordes [just to emphasise that's the number of hordes you'd expect to go into, not the number of Pokémon.]
Huh, I really thought the number would be higher. Alright, thanks!

I'm in need of these pokemon for a tournament i'm playing in next week! If anyone can help me that'd be great (I have various pokemon with EMs and such i'm willing to trade for these, so please let me know!) Please note I need all these to be 5IV+ and at level 1! It's an LC tournament so I can't use anything above lvl 5!

Looking for:

Carvana - Adamant w/ Speed Boost. EM Aqua Jet

Magnemite - Modest w/ Sturdy

Growlithe - Impish w/ Intimidate. EM Morning Sun and Wild Charge

Yanma - Modest w/ Speed Boost. Needs Hidden Power ICE

Cottonee - Bold w/ Prankster. EM Encore

I'm in need of these pokemon for a tournament i'm playing in next week! If anyone can help me that'd be great (I have various pokemon with EMs and such i'm willing to trade for these, so please let me know!) Please note I need all these to be 5IV+ and at level 1! It's an LC tournament so I can't use anything above lvl 5!

Looking for:

Carvana - Adamant w/ Speed Boost. EM Aqua Jet

Magnemite - Modest w/ Sturdy

Growlithe - Impish w/ Intimidate. EM Morning Sun and Wild Charge

Yanma - Modest w/ Speed Boost. Needs Hidden Power ICE

Cottonee - Bold w/ Prankster. EM Encore
I can breed you a magnemite by tomorrow at max.

Does anyone have a spare spitback Wooper in a Dive Ball? Preferably with good IVs already. Let me know what you'd want in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)