Doubles OU Ladder Achievements - Volcarona Pokémon of the Week!

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Genesect; new Pokémon of the Week!

YOU HAVE TO USE SHINY GENESECT OR IT DOESN'T COUNT

Again, just get 10 wins with Genesect by the 6th of July! Good luck and have fun people :]

People who achieved it:

[hr]
I also updated the points ohemgee, KillianVGC is at top now by a 1 point difference n_n

I have a few actual ideas about a ladder achievement.

Play 100 battles on the ladder with something that is ranked Tier 1.5 or above and is below Top 20 on the 1695 usage stats. For instance, Latios is ranked 61 and is in Tier 1.5.

Play 100 battles on the ladder with something that is ranked Tier 2 or 2.5 and is below 60 on the 1695 usage stats. For instance, Abomasnow is Tier 2 and it is ranked 74.

This would promote the usage of these Pokemon to ladder players (hopefully) and would also make it less believed by newer players that x Pokemon is bad because it's not as used as Whimsicott.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Play 100 battles on the ladder with something that is ranked Tier 1.5 or above and is below Top 20 on the 1695 usage stats. For instance, Latios is ranked 61 and is in Tier 1.5.

Play 100 battles on the ladder with something that is ranked Tier 2 or 2.5 and is below 60 on the 1695 usage stats. For instance, Abomasnow is Tier 2 and it is ranked 74.

This would promote the usage of these Pokemon to ladder players (hopefully) and would also make it less believed by newer players that x Pokemon is bad because it's not as used as Whimsicott.
one issue with this is that in order to prove this you would have to link the replays, and I dont really think people want to save 100 replays as well as having meloetta review them all.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

As kamikaze said it'd be difficult to review them all, but I'm also trying to do this via Pokémon of the Week, don't worry, all Pokémon that deserve higher usage will come sooner or later n_n

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
after the grande success that shiny genesect brought, these are the people that won 2 points by putting all their effort into 10 wins with genesect:

ok nobody
New Pokémon of the Week:

Thundurus-Therian

Regular Thundurus doesn't count, doesn't have to be a shiny, you can use any team, it has to be in DOU, you have to give me replays for confirmation, and it has to be done before 12-7-2015 or 7-12-2015 for you silly americans or wherever the fuk u come from

also Arcticblast this is the reason why i didn't update it weekly, bc nobody is doing it anyway :^)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)