Tournament LCPL week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

instead of thinking that's okay to put up, why dont you talk about your feelings and go seek some damn help
Before you even try to imply that I have problems and if I did, whether it's alright to put up, go learn that a large amount of people deal with their issues through humour. Don't try to act like making a suicide joke is some moral outrage, because it certainly isn't.

"Speaking of Triple D, do you think we can just rename the team to Team Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives? I have always thought of Corporal Levi as sort of a Guy Fieri-like figure in my life."
Did someone say guy fieri

Last edited:
Was in excellent spot where basically all I needed was 2 HJK's to hit.....and I'm sure you guys can guess what happened.

Sorry team.

Last edited:

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Before you even try to imply that I have problems and if I did, whether it's alright to put up, go learn that a large amount of people deal with their issues through humour. Don't try to act like making a suicide joke is some moral outrage, because it certainly isn't.
ye i totally dont understand humor my bad

are you fucking serious boo like do you ever read what you type before you hit post reply like there's so much wrong here i dont think this is the place to smash you over it

dont think im some moron lol

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
i've never lost a single game of LC in my life. i dont intend on starting now. posted on tazz's wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)