The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Good Morning America and every ethnic minorities around the world. It's I, the WhiteQueen, bringing you the latest in WCoP news. As expected, Team Asia is on a killing spree. Its renowned and washed up past members--MoP, goofball, husk, VIL, etc--have all made a comeback to help Asia return to its former glory. Speaking of VIL, in addition to his undefeated record, he took a break to figuratively behead Masterclass, Smogon's renowned shit talker, right here in this very thread. Proof:

Veteran In Love: lol "23 users"....the irony is that comment, to show your superiority, shows just little history you do know. That's a huge insult to the community back then.

During those "tournaments" I went against some of the best players of all time IN THEIR PRIMES like goofball, Hipmonlee, husk, Cloud9x, McGraw, gene/g80, chaos, Picollo, MrE, Jumpman, Celia, Giga Punch, MoP, Loki, imperfectluck.....players that you look up to like gods here. You had the old-school RBYers/GSCers that had been grinding for years on IRC. You had the aggro Germans popularize their explosion teams which is what 90% of newer players only know to use in GSC nowadays. You had IRC vs Netbattle, Smogon vs the rest of the world. Pokemon back then was no less competitive than it is now, maybe more because there were only 3 metagames in existence.

But conjecture isn't enough so how about some hard numbers on "playing with skill"....went 41-6 in ADV games during smogon tours 1-5, a That's back when ADV was actually the newest metagame. Number of times I used in Baton Pass in those games: NONE. But of course you wouldn't know about that because you joined in 2012, right?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-battlers-of-smogon-tours-updated-with-seasons-1-5.59886/

U.S. Central and U.S. West have both shattered my initial impressions of them. Both teams have respectable winning records and should make the playoffs if they continue to play as well as they have been. Finchinator, Central's mom and starter, made user Limitless quit Pokemon yet again. With the loss of Limitless and his gay ass pink cores, U.S. Metro's chance of playing into the postseason got ever more slimmer.

Meanwhile up north, Canada has yet to disappoint. They're playing as bad as expected and will be on a lake fishing with terrible Drake and Justin Bieber music playing in the background in the week to come.

Until next time, folks.

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
wait, didn't deadline for playing one game end yesterday? Players like ctc and adam for example are forced to be subbed out now right?

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I posted here why I couldn't get my matches done, and it wasn't my fault at all.

Last edited:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I posted here why I couldn't get my matches done, and it wasn't my fault at all.
I think the point was your lack of effort to contact the TD's. Which every other player managed to do to present their case. (I may be wrong, I suggest messaging one sooner rather than later though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)