Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am angry and sad. K/T? Impish Lando-T doesn't normally run much Speed if any at all so this is perfect at level 50, but ...??? cant say help

#645 Landorus [Impish]
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24, 25 / 30 / 30

Edit: Kept, but I'll do it again someday when I have time ;-;

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am angry and sad. K/T? Impish Lando-T doesn't normally run much Speed if any at all so this is perfect at level 50, but ...??? cant say help

#645 Landorus [Impish]
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24, 25 / 30 / 30
Aw shiettt. I suppose 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def is the EV spread it would have anyway, so it's effectively a flawless level 50 spread, it just misses out on the style points of 31/31/31/x/31/31. Keep and back up imo

Aw shiettt. I suppose 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def is the EV spread it would have anyway, so it's effectively a flawless level 50 spread, it just misses out on the style points of 31/31/31/x/31/31. Keep and back up imo
Yeah, I guess it's perfect for our purposes, but Speed is such an important stat, it's upsetting :[ If I were just SRing for myself or my thread, I'd toss and keep going, but since this is for our giveaway thread and there are a bunch of other stuff I could get along with doing, I'll keep and return to it someday. Let me just cry a bit first );

If I buy a copy of Pokemon Ranger for the DS (2006), I can still get the Manaphy egg and RNG it correct? I know you can get manaphy from the sequels, but those eggs were only given out via wifi for events?

If I buy a copy of Pokemon Ranger for the DS (2006), I can still get the Manaphy egg and RNG it correct? I know you can get manaphy from the sequels, but those eggs were only given out via wifi for events?
If you get a new copy or one that has never sent Manaphy before (which is borderline impossible these days), then yes.

Incidentally, the last time GF did a Manaphy event anywhere in the world was 2010... seems a bit overdue. :P

I think it was one egg per cart, so unless it's new or never had the event, you can't get a second one unless you know how to format the saved data on it or something.

Can anyone help me by telline me what kind of Sableye I need of I want to use it to check Rayquaza's Speed but for an Adamant Soft Reset?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you get a new copy or one that has never sent Manaphy before (which is borderline impossible these days), then yes.

Incidentally, the last time GF did a Manaphy event anywhere in the world was 2010... seems a bit overdue. :P
There's a Manaphy event for Korea in a couple days-weeks, lol and the last time they did a Manaphy event was 2011 (ironically) in Korea.

http://pokemonkorea.co.kr/?inc=movie-manaphy-event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)