The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let the things clear lokopoke miss the schedule day (saturday) which I spent all time online (and he did not show up sunday). I cannot battle before the weekend because I need to present a colloquium for all physics department and need to get everything ready, besides my regular work.
So, if loko cannot fit in the weekend I'll ask for a sub.

Raichy ask me to battle on the weekend and I think I'll not have problems to fit with prego marco who is very active.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity

I waited for the entire time window i had given my opponent that he agreed to and an hour after, http://puu.sh/iHFk9/9522929c5f.jpg . I'll be strapped for time for the rest of the deadline but i'll try to coordinate something the best I can.
Also i scheduled for weekend but he had problem Saturday and we suppose to play sunday but he didnt show up, guess something is wrong ! we r talking bout Soulraiser btw

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Okay so i just wanted to say sorry to ary for the way i acted in our game, it was stupid and childish. Guess i overreacted a bit! I just wanted some clean and fun wcop games and after this one and the soulraiser game it got a bit too much :s i'll say gg as rng is and never will be any players fault, mechanics off the game!

Also europe we still got this *_*

My lord, the entire moleman conspiracy grows more elaborate (and utterly fanciful: I saw nothing fishy in the McM vs GS game) by the day.

Also, the BKC vs Alf' game is conclusive proof that HP Ice Jolteon is better than HP Grass....as long as you make sure you can deal with Swampert asap (which upon closer examination BKC struggles to do even though it's not too hard to do).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)