Tournament OMPL Week Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to week four of OMPL3! Sorry for the delay in posting. Only two managers sent me their lineups on time, and I wasn't willing to screw over four teams worth of players on the mistakes of a handful of people. The deadline for this week is July 2nd at 12:00 AM CDT (GMT-5). Please contact your opponents via VM so that I can see the communication between the two players for activity wins. There will be no extensions, so if both players have shown equal effort to play their match, it will be coin-flipped.

A note to all managers: if you are substituting a player, in your post, be sure to tag both the players you are substituting in and out, any managers from the opposing team, the substitute's opponent, and me so that I can update the OP.

Thanks to Arhops for the banner. Have fun!

The Bedroom Blisseys (4) vs. The Tanned Charizards (1)

Balanced Hackmons: TheCommadore vs. Dream Eater Gengar (sub)
Almost Any Ability: motherlove vs. Monte Cristo
STABmons: Lcass4919 vs. Zewwok
Tier Shift: Knight of Cydonia vs. Deathly ♛The King
Monotype: Freeroamer vs. Arifeen

The Double Snubbulls (3) vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies (2)

Balanced Hackmons: ready2go202 vs. Mamp
Almost Any Ability: omnisc vs. Imanalt
STABmons: Ellipse vs. Raseri
Tier Shift: Kingslayer2779 vs. Mambo (sub)
Monotype: n64lord vs. Gyarad0s

The Zygomorphic Zygardes (3) vs. The King Kois (2)

Balanced Hackmons: Heisenerg vs. E4 Flint
Almost Any Ability: jeran vs. Anty
STABmons: Illusio vs. Kl4ng
Tier Shift: Adrian Marin vs. insanelegend
Monotype: Articuno I vs. DarkeKnight

Last edited:

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
The Bedroom Blisseys (2) vs. The Tanned Charizards (2)
Balanced Hackmons: TheCommadore vs. TTer
Almost Any Ability: motherlove vs. Monte Cristo
STABmons: Lcass4919 vs. Zewwok
Tier Shift: Knight of Cydonia vs. Deathly ♛The King
Monotype: Freeroamer vs. Arifeen
The Double Snubbulls (4) vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies (1)

Tier Shift: Kingslayer2779 vs. Peef Rimgar
The Zygomorphic Zygardes (3) vs. The King Kois (2)

Furst predoncts o3o

(idk why the Seaking and Charizard didn't show up though :/)

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
The Double Snubbulls (1) vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies (4)

Tier Shift: Kingslayer2779 vs. Peef Rimgar

The Zygomorphic Zygardes (2) vs. The King Kois (3)

#PraiseTannedZards

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
predictions:

The Bedroom Blisseys (4) vs. The Tanned Charizards (1)
Balanced Hackmons: TheCommadore vs. TTer - ghosting my nigga Commadore to victory
Almost Any Ability: motherlove vs. Monte Cristo - ghosting my nigga motherlove to victory
STABmons: Lcass4919 vs. Zewwok - ghosting my nigga Lcass to victory
Tier Shift: Knight of Cydonia vs. Deathly ♛The King - ghosting my nigga KoC to victory actually nvm not ghostin people with Muse avatars sorry bro I have my standards :[
Monotype: Freeroamer vs. Arifeen - ghosting my nigga Freeroamer to victory

looking forward to fighting my four opponents!!!!

Last edited:
I hope you lose Arifeen xd

I'd give DM my Linoone team but you're not worthy enough to be beaten by it

Reactions: DoW
my completely unbiased predictions:

The Double Snubbels (5) vs. The Luxurious Loppunies

Balanced Hackmons: Ready2go202 vs. Mamp - I heard dis kid named ready2go202 is sexy and good at pokemans so he'll win
Almost Any Ability: Omnisc vs. Imanalt - Dis guy will bring a sewaddle and 6-0 Imanalt like he did to me in bh
STABmons: Ellipse vs. Raseri - Raseri is trash Ellipse is just rlly rlly gud
Tier Shift: Kingslayer227 vs. Peef Rigmar - Im p sure ks will come thru
Monotype: n64lord vs. Gyarad0s - n64lord has lord in his name which obviously makes him the superior player

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
"Almost Any Ability: motherlove vs. Monte Cristo - ghosting my nigga motherlove to victory"

you don't need to, just give him a CT rain team

wait fuck why did I just...

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Now that I have the perfect amount of likes (1661) I can post my 2^11 shoutouts

Team members:
Arcticblast: Pretty much someone I've known a lot
Ellipse: stebmerns god and is pretty cool
I wuv you: praise lord cacturne
Kingslayer2779: totally not a TS god or anything but is pretty cool
n64lord: Good at monotype
macle: Ribbit
omnisc: An at least somewhat cool guy
ready2go202: I still don't know who you are but you seem cool
The Reptile: dankest memer

OM people:
Adrian Marin (tot me hao), CactusCacti (gimmicks), E4 Flint (a fence), Eevee General (Evo Beam was fun to code), Heisenerg (good at BH), hollywood (treecko was better tbh), imas234 (an erd), InfernapeTropius11 (200 turns), Kit Kasai (kawaii), Kl4ng (bees.mp3), Lcass4919 (xatu is close to pikachu I guess), Mamp (VOTE FOR AVERAGEMONS), manu 11 (nub), Monte Cristo (SSF2 is a skillful game), Peef Rimgar (I initially typed Peed by accident), Piccolo Daimao (2nd dankest memer), Ranger Mike (4th dankest memer), Rumors (words), Snaquaza (update coad), TheCommadore (kumi), TTer (pretty cool), unfixable (accurate username), Uselesscrab (still too useless for a capital letter)

Coders:
The Immortal (rof o3o), Joim (fir making inspirational metas like SSB)

Others:
Aaron's Aron (still out of comission), Albacore (I still remember the majestic Golurk avatar), Anty (did you know there's an account that has the same username but with 2 exclamation points?), Aragorn the King (he's cool), Arikado (so is he), BandannaWaddleDoo (2hu is best animu), brightobject (um... words), Chenkovsky (known you since the pre-xenforo days), Corporal Levi (more words), Exeggutor (), GatoDelFuego (3rd dankest memer) Hulavuta (hoolafroota), Laga (dubz), Lord Alphose (even more words), Minus (+), Misaka Mikoto (animu), P Squared (p^2 = pp btw), QuoteCS (it took me far too long to recognize what CS stood for), Ruby. (UCN was still better) Salt (PJ), Superpowerdude (your milkshakes no longer bring all the boys to the yard), TheEnder (is a sword), Tikitik (witty description), Typhlito (worf worf), Ullar (filler), Ununhexium (p. cool), xzern (0th dankest memer)

And lastly, the most important user of all time:
Me :^)

There is no way I can possibly lose this perfect like count by posting these nope not at all

Also I completely agree in my absolutely unbiased ways with user ready2go202 in terms of predictions

EDIT: Wow way to keep my perfect like-count intact guys

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Opp missed scheduled time + is continuing to john me (he was online not too long after the actual time)

i should still be able to play + the game doesnt matter much but calling activity if we dont play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)