Apparently, BR Giveaway is a Thing [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, new day (for me), so new BR shiny is up.

Be sure to read the rules, and do not use yesterday's rule. You will be ignored. Happy posting! :)

zubat female lv 9 ign zac zubat has it's ha moves Nasty Plot/Supersonic/Astonish and good luck to all. If you don't get a Pokemon don't get all mad it just not your day maybe you will have beater luck the next day.

Last edited:
zubat female lv 9 ign zac zubat has it's ha moves Nasty Plot/Supersonic/Astonish and good luck to all. If you don't get a Pokemon don't get all mad it just not your day maybe you will have beater luck the next day.
Sent. Finally you read the rules, eh? Next time, just go get some random zubat. Tbh, I don't care about the specs of your Zubat. I have all the Zubats I need, and can get more in unique balls.

Sent. Finally you read the rules, eh? Next time, just go get some random zubat. Tbh, I don't care about the specs of your Zubat. I have all the Zubats I need, and can get more in unique balls.
well that zubat was the fist one I found and thanks hop u do good with more giveaways

Can I have this awesome Gastrodon?

IGN: Giacomo
I've deposited a level 12 female Zubat

Thanks for these giveaways! :)

P.S Couldn't set its gender because I don't have it in my dex

Can I have this awesome Gastrodon?

IGN: Giacomo
I've deposited a level 12 female Zubat

Thanks for these giveaways! :)

P.S Couldn't set its gender because I don't have it in my dex
Sent, enjoy ^^

Thank God, finally someone who read the rules...

Ah wait. Actually you broke 1. Bleh, sent. Just don't ask any tomorrow, okay?

Hello ;D!
Can i have the gastrodon plz ?
I deposit a zubat male lvl 12 in the gts.
Thanks !
(iam read the rules but my english is not the best , so sorry when i made a mistake :( )

Just a quick question for the gengar, how are you going to trade it on GTS if it has a mega stone? I'll hope to be here tomorrow for the giveaway, or are we able to deposit, and hope it lasts the night?

Just a quick question for the gengar, how are you going to trade it on GTS if it has a mega stone? I'll hope to be here tomorrow for the giveaway, or are we able to deposit, and hope it lasts the night?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, I will attach a life orb to it then. Don't post now at the risk of being ignored tomorrow :]

In theory, when you see this, it will be a new day for you hopefully.

Zubat, female, LV 9, NNed Batty
IGN Phil. Huge fan of mega gengar (Esp. Shiny ones). Hopefully, it won't be sniped by the time you see this, and I hope it is still within your rules.

Not sure if this is still going on, but there's no harm in trying, is there ?
Level 13 male Zubat
IGN is Frederik. A shiny Gengar would be great ! Actually, I don't even have a BR Gengar yet.

In theory, when you see this, it will be a new day for you hopefully.

IGN Phil. Huge fan of mega gengar (Esp. Shiny ones). Hopefully, it won't be sniped by the time you see this, and I hope it is still within your rules.
Not sure if this is still going on, but there's no harm in trying, is there ?

IGN is Frederik. A shiny Gengar would be great ! Actually, I don't even have a BR Gengar yet.
You guys are a tad too early, please redeposit if you'd like. As I've said, I won't be reserving any pokemon.

I just need to bank some pokemon then I'll hop on to my AS cart, where all these Gengars are.

GA is open, everyone! 5 stocks, as usual.

Just caught a level 15 female Zubat and my IGN is Alex, but since you wanted to do a direct trade and we already have each other added, I didn't deposit it.

Zubat
Level 15
female
^^ Will be online in a second. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)