Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(dont know if this would be equal) Trading dragonite code(s) for diancie(event),meloetta, keldeo, or mew(last 4 mythicals i need, barring hoopa)

Lf, bold cresselia no 5/6ivs hb/kb ( will accept 30's too) adamant groudon hb / kb 6iv or 5Iv pls ft: br shiny lvl comp shiny with egg moves, aproved ev traning, and rare poke balls like defog scyther in sport ball
I have this Cresselia, PM me with your offers if you're interested in it. I'm mostly into rare ball females, but I can think of a BP or two if you'd prefer:

#488. Cresselia (lv. 50)
Bold Nature | Levitate | 30.15.31.31.31.31
Mist | Aurora Beam | Future Sight | Slash
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
EV-trained version available

anyone have a PRotean froakie???
been looking for one for quite some time
I can give you a spitback if you don't mind what Pokeball it's in. PM/VM me your FC if you'd like it.

I have this Cresselia, PM me with your offers if you're interested in it. I'm mostly into rare ball females, but I can think of a BP or two if you'd prefer:

#488. Cresselia (lv. 50)
Bold Nature | Levitate | 30.15.31.31.31.31
Mist | Aurora Beam | Future Sight | Slash
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
EV-trained version available

I can give you a spitback if you don't mind what Pokeball it's in. PM/VM me your FC if you'd like it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH I CRI

Mod edit: ... what the hell?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you guys organize your PC and/or Pokebank? If I organize it like my thread, then whenever I get a new pokemon, its a pain to move everything over one space.

How do you guys organize your PC and/or Pokebank? If I organize it like my thread, then whenever I get a new pokemon, its a pain to move everything over one space.
I colour code. Believe it or not, it's actually really easy once you get the hang of it. (Also Alphabetising is fairly useful.)

I don't really organize it too much. I just have a few boxes for rare ball females in my bank, and a few boxes for things I don't have in rare balls but have in my thread, and the legendaries in one box. The BR mons are in a box in my PC since I use them a lot. It might sound really messy, but to me it is not a problem.

I don't have Pokébank, but the boxes on my games look pretty much like this.

Box 1+2: trash, leftover eggs, fodder Pokémon, etc.
I use these two boxes for cloning Pokémon with the QR code exploit and overwriting stuff that I don't need any longer.

Box 3-10: female spitbacks of rare Pokémon + Ball combinations sorted by the type of ball they are in.

Box 11-20: (Semi) Battle Ready monsters that are not in use atm + stuff that needs to be trained + Eggs with matching TSVs that need to be hatched + a box full of "slaves" <- I really need to sort these boxes.

Box 21-28: more Battle Ready stuff that is holding the right items and has proven itself in battles. (Clones with different EV spreads take up a good amount of space here)

Box 29+30: Untouched originals of legendaries and valuable stuff

Box 31: 5 teams that I'm using/working on at the moment

Though right now there are a lot of trash Pokémon/unnecessary clones that I need to get rid of.

I colour code. Believe it or not, it's actually really easy once you get the hang of it. (Also Alphabetising is fairly useful.)
What do you mean by color coding? And alphabetizing suffers with the moving a bunch of Pokemon one space problem.

I don't really organize it too much. I just have a few boxes for rare ball females in my bank, and a few boxes for things I don't have in rare balls but have in my thread, and the legendaries in one box. The BR mons are in a box in my PC since I use them a lot. It might sound really messy, but to me it is not a problem.
That's how I was but I found it difficult to find stuff so I'm trying to organize it somehow.

I don't have Pokébank, but the boxes on my games look pretty much like this.

Box 1+2: trash, leftover eggs, fodder Pokémon, etc.
I use these two boxes for cloning Pokémon with the QR code exploit and overwriting stuff that I don't need any longer.

Box 3-10: female spitbacks of rare Pokémon + Ball combinations sorted by the type of ball they are in.

Box 11-20: (Semi) Battle Ready monsters that are not in use atm + stuff that needs to be trained + Eggs with matching TSVs that need to be hatched + a box full of "slaves" <- I really need to sort these boxes.

Box 21-28: more Battle Ready stuff that is holding the right items and has proven itself in battles. (Clones with different EV spreads take up a good amount of space here)

Box 29+30: Untouched originals of legendaries and valuable stuff

Box 31: 5 teams that I'm using/working on at the moment

Though right now there are a lot of trash Pokémon/unnecessary clones that I need to get rid of.
I tried something similar in bank by alotting 10 boxes to each region and put Battle ready/ shinies/ and rngs in the first few boxes and breedables in the last few boxes. But I always postpone stuff. For example, I don't delete eggs that I don't need right away and now I have like 10 boxes of eggs that I still haven't deleted. And sometimes I can't tell if I should get rid of something or not so I just keep it and unexpectedly, I never use it. And with all this extra stuff it gets confusing.
Maybe I should delete everything I don't use and organize by region but randomly rather than dex order so I don't have to deal with moving stuff over.

For me:
Box 1,2: Junk/fodder
Box 3: Breeding Dittos
Box 4: Original SRs/other people's legends that I haven't gotten around to breeding
Box 5: Sentimental Pokemon and Random Thundurus/Dialga/Lugia.
Boxes 6-19: My entire Dream and Apricorn collection, alphabetized by ball (ie all Dream balls, then all Moon Balls, etc)
Box 20: Eggs to check
Box 21: Babies that I need to EV
Boxes 21-22: Empty
Box 23: TSV hatched babies that I've already cloned/trained
Box 24: Parents in non bank balls that I've finished breeding to send to the bank.
Box 25: Copies of Buckert's SR mons, and for whatever reason, my CosChu.
Box 26-30: Battle Ready Pokemon
Box 31: Pokemon I'm preparing for trades.

Bank is supposed to be organized by region and by dex number, but I haven't reorganized in quite a while.

Edit: Bank has a super easy search function, and moving stuff can indeed be a pain

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My PC has literally zero sorting, everything I have is in totally random boxes / spaces. However I've been using it so long like that now that I sorta have everything memorised lol. I always thought about going dex order (with boxes named 1-30, 31-60 etc.) but never brought myself to do it. Mostly because I have a bunch of stuff in multiple balls so that would stuff it all up...

I organise mine fairly loosely. I have the first few boxes as random catches, and then I have boxes named "Breed", "Train", "Evolve", "BR Singles", "BR VGC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)