ORAS OU (1800 +) Sceptilyzed

Hello

I am 10th Squad Captain/10th Squad Toshiro and glad to present my favorite team to you.

Now first off all lets talk about mega sceptile. Why is mega sceptile viable? Why don´t I just use Life Orb Serperior instead? Do I want to "waste" my mega slot so badly?

NO! Mega Sceptile has some overwhelming advantages over Serperior:

- Better Speed allowing it to outspeed anything up to Mega-Alakazam / Mega-Aerodactyl

- Immediate Power

- A stab dragon pulse which can hit hard unboosted

- Acces to BOTH fire and ground coverage

- Electric immunity, can stop volt switch momentum, also obviously immune to thunder wave.

- Psychological threat in your opponents mind, always afraid to use electro moves.

Proof of elo: http://puu.sh/iIhQs/889a5cc567.jpg

Shoutout to Yuipo who helped me build the core of the team

Now lets go on to the actuall sets shall we?

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Shin
y: Yes
EVs: 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm

- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

About the Pokemon
Sceptile is the Pokemon the team started with. Now if we want to build a team with mega sceptile there is a bunch of threats we have to keep in mind. However this pokemons offensive capability is INSANE.
There are only a few switches into this pokemon: Chansey, Sylveon, Magic Guard Clefable, Togekiss, Altaria, Mega-Venusaur, Celebi, SpD Talonflame (although if you klick dragon pulse and then he trys to roost on eq it might end up bad for him) and AV Torn-T. What we realize when looking at the list is that besides the obvious chansey all switch-ins are flying, grass or fairy types who resist at least one stab and have enough bulk to take the other. Also it hates offensive Talonflame because of its priority Brave Bird and Weavile because of it´s Ice Shard.

Set Details
Grass / Dragon moves as the respektive stab moves are obvious, however the choice leaf storm as the grass stab over giga drain or energy ball might seem strange at first but you should know that sceptile is a hit and run attacker and as such he wants as much power as possible as soon as possible. The calcs below are some examples why Leaf Storm is the superior choice. HP Fire lets you ohko some variants of scizor while 2hkoíng ferrothorn (yes you can take a gyro ball) and dealing massive damage to Mega-Metagross, while EQ is for Heatran mainly but can also become useful against magnezone Raikou SpD excadrill and magnezone. Viable alternatives are synthetis or hp rock. Please dont run Focus Blast on Mega-Sceptile, it is not needed and a trash move.

252 SpA Mega Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 96+ SpD Clefable: 205-243 (52 - 61.6%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (remember only works against unaware clef so scouting its ability is necesarry before attempting to 2hko on the switch)

252 SpA Mega Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Manectric: 277-327 (98.5 - 116.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Lopunny: 238-282 (87.8 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO (dont try this at home)

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

About the Pokemon
During my first attempts of building with Mega-Sceptile I was trying to pair it with water types to abuse its ability to its fullest, however this is not what Mega-Sceptile is about. Thats like making your Lopunny your weavile counter. Most electro types carry ice coverage wich makes it extreemly risky to switch into them (rotom is an exception mega-sceptile poops on rotom). So after a lot of testing I decided to change my mindset and pair Jirachi with Mega-Sceptile. It was the best decision I have ever done in teambuilding.

Set Details
Lets take a look back at sceptiles counters... Chansey/Bunch of Fairys/AV Torn + SpD Talonflame/Mega-Venusaur+SpD Celebi. Scarf Jirachi beats ALL of those bar chansey and talonflame while being able to give Sceptile (or any other of your win condition at that time) a second life. In return Sceptile gets rid of rotom-w, slowbro (and all other bulky waters) , hippowdown, defensive lando-t, Garchomp, heatran, scizor ferrothorn and scizor for jirachi. Also scarf jirachi is good vs weavile.
Iron Head / Zen Headbutt are needed to beat sceptile´s counters, while u-turn gains momentum for the team(and gives sceptile the much needed pivoting). Healing wish is there to heal your win condition if you dont need jirachi anymore, it being a scarfed healing wish is very nice especially because jirachi is kind of good against common priority like Brave Bird / Bullet Punch / Ice Shard / Sucker Punch wont hit you if you use HW and you are not weak to any other form of priority.

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Atk / 64 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Smack Down
- Earthquake
- U-turn

About the Pokemon
Oh lando oh lando, why do you fit on every team? Lando is the Stealth Rocker of the Team. I was looking for something against talonflame so I chose Lando-T, however I didnt like the stone edge misses so I changed my Talonflame Counter to rotom, while lando still counters talonflame however not as efficient and shouldnt be used as such if rotom is still alive.

Set Details
This set hits extreemly hard with earthquake while leaving your opponent very surprised. Smack down is for winning duels against other non hp ice lando-t also beating skarmory and mandibuzz.
The ev´s are set so it lives a -1 megagross ice punch 100% while ohko´ing back, outspeeding 44 speed rotom so you can safely pivot into mega sceptile without having to double however you still have enough atk to guarantee the 2hko on chansey after rock damage and 2hko mega sableye without rocks if he trys to stop our rocks and switches into us. Here are two example of how to use this set (my opponent was #1 on the ladder at that time) http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-245279783 and http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-245287542

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

About the Pokemon
Rotom-w is our very needed talonflame and tornadus-t counter. It also beats megagross 1v1 and can take on a bunch of physical attackers and keldeo while also being able to serve as a great pivot.

Set Details
This is pretty much the standart Rotom-Wash set, just that I dont feel like the 44 speed ev´s are needed because most azu run bulk nowadays especially because some rotom started to run speed.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

About the Pokemon
Clefable is the Sweeper of the team while also serving as a great solution to many problems such as weavile dragonite or lopunny (also checks mega medicham).

Set Details
Because we have so many things for talonflame we can afford not running thunder wave and just go for the fire coverage to sweep better. With this mixed set it can also take some special hits like diancie moonblast and thundurus t-bolt. Magic Guard is the prefered ability because we have no hazard removal and it makes it immune to status however unaware can be chosen over it if desired for sd gallade or dragon dance dragonite, sd garchomp...

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 28 SpD / 200 Spe
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stone Edge

About the Pokemon
Heatran is the Stallbreaker of the Team, while also providing a soft overall solution to special attacking Pokemon.

Set Details

Magma Storm + Taunt gives the set its name, being able to trap and kill pokemon like for example chansey is a very nice niche heatran brings to the team. Lava Plume is choesen as the third move to have an accurate fire move with a chance to burn also the combination of magma storm + lava plume allows you to kill mega-sableye better. Stone Edge is there for Char Y and Talonflame, you can run toxic/roar/protect over any of this last 2 moves because heatran does his job with 2 moves, however I personally prefer these.

THREAT LIST
- Charizard Y - Pray to god he has no eq and Stone Edge ohko him with heatran or zen headbutt flinch 1x
- Bisharp - This only proves to be a problem if we lock ourselves into scarfed zen headbutt and he gets to set up because even tho we have 0 switch ins, 3 of our mons check it while it cant switch into the other 3
EDIT: Heatran also can outspeed and Will-o-Wisp adamant Bisharp
- Mega-Metagross - Rotom Counters this if no rocks are up, however if they are its a roll on zen headbutt, suggested solution is to switch into jirachi take a zen headbutt then pivot with u-turn into rotom while he goes for not-zen-headbutt. Also lando can take 1 ice punch / heatran can take 1 hammer arm
- Kingdra - try to stall rain or let it kill itself with life orb but other than that there is not much you can do.. well I guess you can revenge kill it but you cant counter it.

Please tell me if there are more threats, I am sure there are but I forgot them ._.

EDIT: Importable:
Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Atk / 64 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Smack Down
- Earthquake
- U-turn

EVs: 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 28 SpD / 200 Spe
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stone Edge

Last edited:
Hi, Tolanflame! This may be out of topic, but I think I have battled you once! You have a nice team! Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-245095871

Again, amazing team you have there, but CB Azumarill may be a minor problem. Using the right move (Play Rough), it can deal heavy damage to Rotom-w. I may be wrong, but switching into CB Azumarills can be a little hard for you, if the opponent predicts properly. Also, DD Charizard X can be troublesome if your Landorus-t and Rotom-w are weakened, so I think Unaware is the preferred ability on Clefable.

Hope this helps!

Hey 10th Squad Captain, team looks really neat! A few things:

-On Clefable, run a spread of 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD. This spread has enough physical bulk to avoid 2HKOs Latios's Psyshock and Mega Lopunny's Return, while also avoiding an OHKO from CB Scizor's Bullet Punch. The special bulk + Calm nature "allows Clefable to avoid the 2HKO from Mild Life Orb Kyurem-B's Ice Beam, Thundurus's Thunderbolt, Mega Diancie's Moonblast, and Mega Manectric's Thunderbolt." (had to check the SmogDex for that). Also, run Flamethrower > Fire Blast. The decrease in power is definitely worth the increase in accuracy and PP.

-On Heatran, there's a lot of changes I'd make so that set will be provided below and explained here. First, Lava Plume is much better than Magma Storm on the specially defensive set because Magma Storm appreciates more speed that what is provided (even 68 EVs isn't enough IMO). Also, Lava Plume is much nicer/more efficient for handling Bisharp. Next, I'd run Roar or Toxic > Protect. Protect isn't really needed, and the utility Roar/Toxic provides is really useful. Roar is nice for general phazing, and Toxic can really cause trouble for some defensive Pokemon. Next, I'd run Stone Edge > Ancient Power; with 31 Atk IVs at a -Atk nature, Stone Edge KO's Zard-Y whereas Ancient Power doesn't... that's it really. Also, it does more to Specially Defensive Talonflame. Finally, 200 Spe EVs outpaces max Speed Adamant Bisharp, which (like you mentioned) is a threat to this team. If you don't want this much speed/you want more special bulk, you can run 68 Spe EVs (outspeeds Suicune, Mega Venusaur, and Mandibuzz so you can Taunt them).

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 56 SpD / 200 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic / Roar
- Stone Edge
If you want a little bit more of an edge on Char-Y, you can run Air Balloon Tran to avoid EQ, but this isn't really needed IMO.

Hope this could help man :]

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Team looks really nice! Minor detail, but most people put the sprites above the set (that's just a nitpick on an already well constructed RMT, though).

Sceptile looks good enough, Giga Drain might be an option to help sweep though.

Jirachi should run Jolly to outspeed Scarf Lando-T, with either Fire Punch or Ice Punch to hit Ferrothorn/Scizor/Skarm or Lando-T/Gliscor respectively (Zen Headbutt doesn't add much as Iron Head makes for good STAB and flinches :]).

I must say I am loving that Lando-T set! Earth Plate is great for power, and works well with Smack Down (which thankfully can't miss). EVs look great as well!

Rotom-W is nice and standard.jpeg, looks good.

I would recommend making the above poster's changes to Clef, as it helps it immensely in tanking most hits, and giving it more reliability and sweeping power.

If you are going to run Magmatran (which does seem to work here) I believe most run max Speed and Special Attack Timid so they can hit hard and fast.

Hello guys and thank you for all the suggestions! Changed the ev spread on clefable :] also heatran has a new moveset and ev spread. Kingdra (!) added to threat list

Last edited:
Hey 10th Squad Captain! This is Chinchoubeengone. I used this team on the ladder quite a bit yesterday and it is excellent!

Unfortunately, +2 Bisharp ohkos everything on this team with a combination of sucker punch, iron head, and knock off.

I would suggest running sub-calm mind keldeo (sub on potential switch or sucker punch) over clefable even though it leaves you more weak to scizor and ferrothorn.

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Even with max sp.atk and max speed it easily takes a knock off and can secret sword.

Calcs: 252 SpA Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 556-660 (204.4 - 242.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 184-217 (56.9 - 67.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 153-180 (47.3 - 55.7%) -- 19.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Bisharp Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 153-180 (47.3 - 55.7%) -- 19.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Being able to switch in to chomp was nice with clefable and you lose a lot of dragon + steel support but this adjustment is just so you don't get 6-0'd by +2 bisharp

Thanks you and this team really is amazing :)

TheEnder

a petal in the wind
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Hey there Tolanflame, this is definitely a great team, as shown by its success on the ladder. I think some minor changes, and adjustments to EV spreads and movesets can make it even better, though. As you mentioned yourself, the team is weak to offensive Steel-types (Mega Metagross, Bisharp), offensive Water-types (Kingdra, Keldeo, Azumarill), and offensive Fire-types (Mega Charizard Y). While there isn't a substitution that allows you to fix all these issues, changing Rotom-W to Slowbro with some investment in Special Defense makes you much more resistant to Mega Metagross, Azumarill, and Keldeo. Making this change doesn't create a lot of new weaknesses, either, as Slowbro counters Talonflame, and Tornadus-T is handled well by both Clefable and Heatran. However, it does make the team less resistant to Bisharp, which is already an issue to the team. A change that allows your team to neuter Bisharp is running Will-O-Wisp over Lava Plume on the current Heatran set. If you decide to make this change, you should also alter Heatran's Speed to where it outspeeds even Jolly Bisharp. This way you can always burn a Bisharp in a pinch, making it much less dangerous to deal with.

In regard to some of your EV spreads and movesets, I think there is room for optimalization. Firstly, Flamethrower is a vastly surperior option to Fire Blast on CM Clefable, for multiple reasons. The most important reason is the huge difference in Power Points between Fire Blast and Flamethrower. Against the increasingly common SpD Skarmory, or Protect Ferrothorn and Protect Jirachi, the PP difference (coupled with Fire Blast's imperfect accuracy) might cost you your Clefable. The difference in damage output isn't that significant, either. Secondly, if you want to insure you beat Ferrothorn with your Clefable, you can run a Sassy Nature and 21 Speed IVs. This way Gyro Ball never 2HKOs Clefable, and you're free to set up Calm Mind's. Thirdly, I'd suggest you run a Jolly Nature on Jirachi. While its attacks get a little bit weaker, you outspeed +1 Mega Charizard X, Choice Scarf Landorus-T, and Choice Scarf Kyurem-B. In a pinch you can flinch all of these Pokemon to death. The difference in damage output isn't a ton in this case either, as shown by the following calcs:
-1 252+ Atk Jirachi Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 24 Def Landorus-T: 84-100 (26.3 - 31.3%)
-1 252 Atk Jirachi Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 24 Def Landorus-T: 78-93 (24.4 - 29.1%)

252+ Atk Jirachi Zen Headbutt vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Charizard X: 109-130 (36.7 - 43.7%)
252 Atk Jirachi Zen Headbutt vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Charizard X: 100-118 (33.6 - 39.7%)
Lastly, I perfer running enough Speed on Landorus-T to outpace Adamant Bisharp and Breloom, and I think your team would benefit from this, too. The ability to revengekill Bisharp with Landorus-T is pretty huge, seeing as how it is such a huge threat to the team. That was all I had, hope I helped :]

Summary:

| Will-O-Wisp > Lava Plume + more Speed investment
| Flamethrower > Fire Blast + Sassy Nature and 21 Speed IVs
| Jolly Nature
| more Speed investment
Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 52 SpD / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Magma Storm

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 21 Speed
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Calm Mind

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, really happy to see sceptile shine, as people suggested above you should change Jolly > Adamant on Jirachi and made speedy heatran with will-o-wisp to releave a little bit ur weakness against bisharp. Another thing i've notice is you have a lot of fire type moves which in my opinion is redundant and innecesary, also offensive lando put your team in a bad spot against strong physical type attacker such as Mega Gross, Heracross, Medicham inclusive PuP Mega Lopu so i leave a couple more suggestions.
  • First i think Lando-T defensive > Offensive Earth Plate, this is gonna help u with more bulk for ur team inclusive with bisharp cuz u can live +1 LO sucker with this ev spread im gonna give you. Also i think Smack Down is so gud to lure skarmory and stallbreaker talon, and still being deffensive u do massive damage to this mons.
  • Another thing is Clefable can leave a Sun Bosted Fire Blast from ZardY so you can try T-Wave > Flamethrower to cripple threar like this, as i said you above u have to many fire type moves that doesnt help too much, T-wave CM is a great set to sweep still, slow down thing like taunt heatran on switch and beat it 1 v 1.
  • And last i leave you a better sceptile spread because you don't need that much speed, but enough to outspeed scarf tran, the rest of EV's is for Atck and HKO spedf tran after rocks still a roll but you have better chance.
Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 196 HP / 216 Def / 8 SpD / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Smack Down
- Earthquake
- U-turn

EVs: 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake
Hope i help u man and gl

Hello Dennis!
The first suggestion to make jirachi Jolly > Adamant is probably a very good one! I just have a personal thing to always give scarfer an adamant nature I dont know why xD You should probable change it if you want to make the team for yourself though.
The next one I dont really think is necesarry, because defensive lando-t is dead weight against a good stall team and I already have enough checks for birds.
T-wave / Fire coverage is just up to the user, while t-wave can hit the things you mentioned fire coverage can deal serious damage to some stuff I am not going to bother listing here
The Sceptile spread is a very good idea though!

Hello there, captain Hitsugaya, congratulations for the ladder peak!

Bisharp as already stated is a problem for your team, jolly 'Sharp being able to outspeed all members of your team, bar Mega Sceptile and Jirachi, who suffer Sucker Punch, Gengar is also another threat for your team, you don't have a single safe switch in, and it can outspeed all your team bar mega Sceptile who can't ohko and Jirachi who dies to Shadow ball, having said that, lastly hazards are very problematic for you, your volturn core is crippled by Stealth Rocks every time it uses U-turn/Volt Switch, Mega Sceptile, Jirachi and heatran are also crippled by spikes, and your only hazard immune 'mon has troubles against other Stealth Rocks users such as Taunt Heatran, having said that I have some suggestions for you:

• First thing change Heatran's ev spread to 248 hp 60 def 200 speed Timid while 60 defense evs may seem useless they allow you to always resist an Life Orb +2 Sucker Punch from Adamant Bisharp 100% of times, while the speed evs allows you to outspeed even the jolly variant

• I would strongly consider Thunder Wave on Clefable over Fire Blast/Flame thanks to Heatran and Earth Plate Lando you don't have many isseus against (Mega)Scizor and Ferrothorn, on the other hand, Thunder Wave allows Clefable to cripple Gengar making it a not so safe switch in.

• Lastly I do get Rotom's place here but I believe that Reflect Type Starmie might be a much better asset for you here, Reflect Type allows it to get the upperhand against Bisharp, Starmie also happens to be faster than Gengar so it can revengekill it late game if you don't have mega Sceptile or Jirachi anymore and Gengar has been weakened enough, and of course, Starmie gets to keep away entry hazards without activating Defiant.

Sets:

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 Spd
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stone Edge

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 272 Def / 84 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Scald
- Reflect Type
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Hope it helped, good luck!

Over all it`s a great team. Seems like you pushed to a high trophy number with this. However, I was thinking that Mega Pinsir may be a threat. It`s Quick Attack (Aerialate + STAB) can OHKO Mega Sceptile:
Code:
252+ Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Sceptile: 270-320 (96 - 113.8%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
Mega Pinsir can also do terrifying damage to Rotom-Wash:
Code:
252+ Atk Mega Pinsir Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 113-133 (37.1 - 43.7%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Especially if the Pinsir has attack boosts and the Rotom has already been damaged.
Obviously, Mega Pinsir can do terrifying damage to both Clefable and Heatran:
Code:
252+ Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Clefable: 288-340 (73 - 86.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Code:
252+ Atk Mega Pinsir Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 312-368 (80.8 - 95.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Mega Pinsir can also do a lot of damage to your other Pokémon, I am just too lazy to put it on the damage calculator ;-;
Also, remember: Mega Pinsir only takes 1 slot and can deal massive damage to your team.
I hope this helped you improving your team :).

Hello guys!
Its been a while since I published this team and I can really say I improved the team a lot since then. I had a lot of positive critism and then there was some random critism trying to tell me that I dont have a counter for pokemon X. Well, no shit, you cant counter all mons in offense (there were threats listed that are actually countered 100% by 2 pokemon and checked by 2 pokmon such as mega-pinsir just because they can deal damage), however if you dont have a counter the team will have a lot of checks or at least 2-3 :]
Remember this is not a stall team and not even a stall team can counter all mons in existence :]

Thanks for all the support
10th Squad Toshiro

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)