DO NOT POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TANGELA'S GIVEAWAY THREAD OF DOOM
Back With A Vengeance!

I'm giving away battle ready VGC Pokémon in this thread again, now that the pentagon rule is returning to Battle Spot.
Mods, please do not close this thread!

Follow the rules at the bottom of this post if you want one of these Pokémon or you will be ignored.
This is a promise. I don't care who you are, you special snowflake!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MONSTERS

Mega Pokémon distributed in here will not have their respective Mega Stone, because those can't be send over the GTS.
Use your own or trade for some in Simple Questions/Requests.

Porygon2
@ Eviolite ** Porygon2
Level 100
Ability: Download
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef (
)
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Trick Room
- Recover
bred by me, hatched by reddit user MundaneButterfly (Megamor / 02427)
Fully-Redistributable

Just a simple EV spread for a special tank moveset. 4 EVs in Special Defense to get an even number and maximize the Eviolite boost.
There are a lot of options for this spread and I'm still working on my own right now. I'll leave it up to you to figure out yours.

Metagross
@ (no item) ** Metagross
Level 100
Ability: Clear Body => Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe (
)
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Protect
bred by me, hatched by reddit user flame876 (Phillip / 00392)
Fully-Redistributable

Simple offensive EV spread. Just hit as fast and hard as possible.
Substitute movesets can run bulkier spreads, but this is not one of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rules

- You can have one of these, not both. This might change later, but for now you'll have to pick one.
- I will only be sending these over the GTS unless I already have you added. My friendlist is full at the moment.
- Your post or signature has to include your ingame name.
- Deposit any Psyduck to the GTS asking for a level 100 Porygon2 or a level 100 Metagross and post the Psyduck's details in this thread. (I don't care about what message you set!)
- If you don't have a Psyduck, you're out of luck and will be ignored. I will only accept Psyduck. Period. This rule is not open to discussion.
- The "Psyduck rule" also applies to direct trades. No exceptions.
- Add a Psyduck sprite or picture to your post, so I know that you've read the rules. No picture = No Pokémon (I don't care what the reason is. The more people break this rule, the stricter I will be about it.)
- There is an unlimited stock, because I can always clone more if I have to. I will change the Pokémon listed in here every few days though.
- No reservations!
- If you received another Pokémon earlier, feel free to ask for one of these.
- #PsyduckOrBust.

Last edited:
Could I get a sylveon please. Deposited a lv 29 male psyduck. Message is VGC FTW and IGN is Phil

<- Probably the best psyduck sprite.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Could I get a sylveon please. Deposited a lv 29 male psyduck. Message is VGC FTW and IGN is Phil

<- Probably the best psyduck sprite.

Thanks for the giveaway!!
Sent. Enjoy.

EDIT @below:
Sounds interesting. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
If I could please get a gardevoir please
Depositing a lv1male psyduck
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thank you so much for the give away-hoping the sprite shows up, doing this from my phone and never tried using sprites before

Thank you so much for the give away-hoping the sprite shows up, doing this from my phone and never tried using sprites before
Well your sprite didn't show up, but you kind of reminded me of something so you can have one.
I always forget that Mega Stones can't be send over the GTS, but I guess that people have their own anyway...
Sent Gardevoir (without the stone).

Deposited a level 29 Female Psyduck for the Sylveon
Message is "PSY"
IGN is Giacomo

Thanks in advance! :)
Sent. Enjoy.

Got it. Thank you, I apologize for not following the rules of your give away-I have been searching the site since posting and still have no idea how to do this. I appreciate you sending this to me

Hi, I've just deposited a level 29 Male Psyduck
IGN: Dario
Wanted pokemon: Level 91 or higher female Gardevoir

Can I have the Gardevoir? Thanks!

Hi, i would like a Sylveon
Ign Leonardo
Dexposited a lv. 29 male Psyduck, thanks in advance :)

Morning!

I've putted a lvl 25 female psyduck on the GTS and couldn't select the gender of the Sylveon. My ign is Gregui and the msg I left was "Tangela".

Hope that the sprite of the psyduck appear, cause im doing this trough the fone too!

Tks!

Hi, i would like a Sylveon
Ign Leonardo
Dexposited a lv. 29 male Psyduck, thanks in advance :)
Sent. Enjoy.

Morning!

I've putted a lvl 25 female psyduck on the GTS and couldn't select the gender of the Sylveon. My ign is Gregui and the msg I left was "Tangela".

Hope that the sprite of the psyduck appear, cause im doing this trough the fone too!

Tks!
Well it didn't, but that broken image-tag directed me to your Psyduck picture at least. Good enough.
Sent.

Hi man cool giveaway ! can i get that gardevoir??
Deposited male Psyduck lvl 29

IGN: GEPESE

Captain Psyduck prove this:

THANKS!!

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Deposited a lvl 1 male Psyduck ign Demantoid for a Gardevoir

Do you love Psyducks?

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)