Tournament PSPL III: Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
rofl the only one that mattered was hurricane confusion, DM would have put ferro in range of basically everything and i didn't need max roll, that was a 50/50 basically (252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Psychic vs. 244 HP / 192+ SpD Gliscor: 181-214 (51.4 - 60.7%) -- 45.3% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal if that's the spread) however GG

GOT HAXED ALL THE MATCH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

The last time i laughed so hard of someone complaining about inexistent hax was against an idiot who insulted me for critting three times in a row STORM THROW.
Facepalm.

anyway, scheduled with my friend sken for friday (thanks god you're a good guy...)

cmon italiano, stop being haxed pls and win

Haxed decision makers to death, he couldn't do anything really. Sorry but there is nothing I can do about it, I'd give you rematch if this wasn't team tour.

I'm semi-maddd now
i'm pretty sure without all the hax i'd win the game, with no seeds on shaymin your team was outclassed by mine and nidoqueen would be stalled by weezing cauz is mixed wall, but you critted him too then i'll have weakened nidoqueen and trapped him with cb crook, after that i would do everything with audino + reuniclus.
The problem now is that the finalist team will be a team with no merits.

PS: Bad english but idgaf

Last edited:
I'm semi-maddd now
i'm pretty sure without all the hax i'd win the game, with no seeds on shaymin your team was outclassed by mine and nidoqueen would be stalled by weezing cauz is mixed wall, but you critted him too then i'll have weakened nidoqueen and trapped him with cb crook, after that i would do everything with audino + reuniclus.
The problem now is that the finalist team will be a team with no merits.

PS: Bad english but idgaf
I didn't want to reply to this, but since you seem to be salty at the moment, I'd say how much I think the hax mattered.

Lets take a look at the matchup first. There is no doubt I got the advantage here, since mixed infernape, LO shaymin and nido does a lot of work against your team, even tho band krook does a lot of work against mine. The crit in turn 2 of shaymin to empo didn't matter that much, since you'd be forced out anyway, and you didn't use empo again in the match, so it doesn't matter to be at 35% or 50%. The spdef drop again audino mattered, obviusly, but I'd have been able to recover shaymin there without it anyway. Also, you protect there, when you could have just switched to reu, save regen and the drop wouldn't mattered that much.

The next thing that happen that you said was game changing was the crit on weezing. Yeah, it pretty much wins the game, but lets think about what could have happened without it. You said you pursuit the nido, but yeah, you are locked into pursuit and nape gets a kill there with fire blast. You have to sac something everytime infernape cames in, (28 SpA Life Orb Infernape Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus: 187-222 (44.1 - 52.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock, Leftovers recovery, and toxic damage), and I got no reason to no fire blast. Also, shaymin outspeed all your mons and 2HKOs them, and can synthesis stall reuniclus thanks to toxic.

What I'm trying to say with this post is that the game wasn't totally in your favour without the crit on weezing. Obviusly it mattered and it just wins the game, and as I said, I'd give you rematch if this wasn't a team tour, so I don't think there is a reason to say I'm bad because I was lucky in this match since I think I played it correctly in order to win in late game with shaymin and infernape.

I'm not gonna reply any answer to this in case you want to make one, because I don't think it's worth. Otherwise, sorry Italiano, and go español! Hopefully we can have the 4 matches left without hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)