The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Zorodark must play the rematch vs High Impulse. Same teams same situation.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Since we are a few days away from concluding this Round, I thought I'd go ahead and rank the top four teams as of today. Do note that if this was done a week or two weeks ago, the following team would not be this high. Preseason, I projected them to be weaker than Afrabs, and boy was I wrong. Back by popular demand (and frequent harassment), at #4, Team Oceania.

#4 Oceania

Captain: trc -- I'm actually afraid of entering #wcop on IRC because of this guy. here's an inaccurate snippet of our first ever conversation:
trc: rankings?
WhiteQueen: i would do it to but i'm not in the mood
trc: bullshit
WhiteQueen: ??
trc: bullshit!
WhiteQueen:
trc: you're just trying to milk the likes. you want people blah blah blah

With that said, as a captain, he did an excellent job bringing guys like panamaxis and Earthworm back from the graves.
Co-captain: TGMD - BUNNIES!!!!

ORAS OU: Tom Bus -- he used TeleGod's team to defeat some noob. He obviously knows what he's doing
ORAS OU: daftmau5 -- one of the new crop of players that I think is really, really good. (even though I destroyed him, 2-0 easy snackwraps, in the quarterfinals of this year's OST). he's still a really good player and is someone to keep an eye out for
ORAS OU: Escavalier -- two weeks ago, it would have been a "sorry don't know you." Saw the games he played, and I'm impressed
ORAS OU: D4RR3N -- sorry don't know you :(
ORAS OU: babidi1998 -- there isn't a person on Smogon whose autism is more potent than Heist's. This is why he's always so consistent and is so hard to beat off
BW OU: Smurf. -- is there no other BW OU player in Oceania? dude's not even good enough to be on Metro's bench
DPP OU: panamaxis -- the legendary panamaxis is no match for the WhiteQueen in ORAS OU
ADV OU: Golden Sun -- at one point, I honestly thought this guy was Bluewind's alt. Then I saw his pink trophy, which proved that he was not. Having a trophy means you're good by default
GSC OU: Earthworm -- the legendary Earthworm is no match for the WhiteQueen in ORAS OU
RBY OU: Hipmonlee -- Veteran in Love said he used to be a god, so who am I to judge

Sub 1: Frizy -- he's that girl's boyfriend
Sub 2: Blue Kirby -- sorry don't know you :(
Sub 3: makiri -- my beloved Paul
Sub 4: lily -- this girl is a solid player. she actually kicked my ass a few times in some random tournaments, so she's good
Sub 5: TGMD -- BUNNIES!!!!

Last edited:

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I did not understand what da fuk is happening, and i honestly dont give a fuck about it
I play since a while, and i've never seen a world cup like this. Lots of ppl insultin other ppl for what in battle happaned and this is hilarious. When you started playin this game you know about hax, about good and bad aspects of the game. So, for the respect of the TOurnament, probably the most important, just honor it and playin. Accept everything that happens in battle and shut the fuck up.
I well know that after this message lots of ppl are gonna hate, but i honestly dont give a fuck about your opinion. Haters gonna hate. So, let's play
Oh yes i forgot..
C MON EUROPE WE CAN GET IT!!

Last edited:

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Got lucked out, just like almost all my teammates today.

Today was a good reminder that competitive Pokemon hax strikes at the worst moment and that a good amount of people here are a bunch of clueless pricks.

Yes, I'm salty, there will be no need to point it out, I'll just publicly vent for once. I hope we sorta get a tie, if not, this tournament was one of the most enjoyable one that I've played in a while and je vous apprécie tous sincèrement mes ptits castors, merci.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
WhiteQueen, i'm gonna pm you my phone number, just contact me and I can get you a job. I think you have too much free time and are on Smogon way too much, in fact, since 8AM this morning you've been posting and constantly refreshing. I am doing this as your friend, I know you have an addiction, and I am here to help. All the best.

Got lucked out, just like almost all my teammates today.

Today was a good reminder that competitive Pokemon hax strikes at the worst moment and that a good amount of people here are a bunch of clueless pricks.

Yes, I'm salty, there will be no need to point it out, I'll just publicly vent for once. I hope we sorta get a tie, if not, this tournament was one of the most enjoyable one that I've played in a while and je vous apprécie tous sincèrement mes ptits castors, merci.
idk if it's my place to say this but you're kind of over-exxagerating the hax i got with that edge miss. if u did knock out my starmie, then i go kyu-b and im assuming u sack manaphy to the fbolt. then you're forced to revenge my 78% kyu-b with tios or zor and then it forces a 50/50 whether or not i bulk up on your -2 tios or paralyzedmegazor or bb ur 25% bulklessparalyzed ttar. i don't feel guilty at all for winning that match despite the way it panned out, just wanted to say that hax is an integral part of the game in which neither of us can control. hope you have better luck next year canada :[ .

Last edited:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
idk if it's my place to say this but you're kind of over-exxagerating the hax i got with that edge miss. if u did knock out my starmie, then i go kyu-b and im assuming u sack manaphy to the fbolt. then you're forced to revenge my 78% kyu-b with tios or zor and then it forces a 50/50 whether or not i bulk up on your -2 tios or paralyzedmegazor or bb ur 25% bulkless ttar. i don't feel guilty at all for winning that match despite the outcome, just wanted to say that hax is an integral part of the game in which neither of us can control. hope you have better luck next year canada :[ .
I am going to try and help this community improve. So let's get this started.

Ben gay, you're a nice dude. But Soulgazer lost, he is upset his team is practically out, and that he didn't of course win. Everyone knows, half the time when one complaints about hax, the hax doesn't matter. But it makes them feel better. Don't reply to these type of posts just to make your dick feel bigger, in my eyes and many others, you have a bigger dick when you're silent and don't reply to silly posts such as this. You won the game dude - let. it. go.

I do it for all of you.

For any help, please contact me. Sincerely, Dr. Dave.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
WhiteQueen, i'm gonna pm you my phone number, just contact me and I can get you a job. I think you have too much free time and are on Smogon way too much, in fact, since 8AM this morning you've been posting and constantly refreshing. I am doing this as your friend, I know you have an addiction, and I am here to help. All the best.
Wait until I roast you. I am addicted to Pokemon and Smogon, unfortunately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)