Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
best ball for regirock
Repeat for Normal, Luxury for Shiny.

Also, looking for a female HA Net Ball Qwilfish. Nature/IVs are irrelevant. I don't have a whole lot to offer since I've been ded for a while, but I'll try and send something nice over in exchange.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Apologizing in advance for the double-post. My phone's being extremely finicky with fusing a quote with my previous post for some reason.

Still looking for the following few Pokemon. They don't have to be competitive, they're just for my collection.
Mew
Manaphy
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect

Let me know what you'd want in return.
I was just digging through some old Pokemon in my White cart, and found that I still have an old Gen V event Victini (the one with V-Create) that's a penta-flawless adamant. You're free to it if you don't mind it being ev'd and lv 100.

Hey I see all these people trading different starters in unique matching balls but you can only get them in poleballs right?
Well kinda every starter is avaible in such balls but without their HA (exception is the gen 1 and gen 6 starters they can have their HA in a matching ball)

Oh ok. I'm looking to start my own thread so how do I get matching ball starters?
All gen except gen 6: through the dream world (could be wrong since i didn't do this when it was possible). But dream world is no longer available
Gen 1 and 6: friend safari
And i believe there was a way to get the second and third gen starters in other balls through a third gen game (could be wrong)

All gen except gen 6: through the dream world (could be wrong since i didn't do this when it was possible). But dream world is no longer available
Gen 1 and 6: friend safari
And i believe there was a way to get the second and third gen starters in other balls through a third gen game (could be wrong)
Ah ok that makes sense. Thank you

Oh ok. I'm looking to start my own thread so how do I get matching ball starters?
Reisuke is partly incorrect.

Gen 1: Friend Safari
Gen 2: HA only in Pokeball. Can be caught in all Gen 3 standard Pokeballs (
) without HA in Pokemon Colosseum.
Gen 3: HA only in Pokeball. HA males could be caught in the Dream World, but males cannot pass down their Pokeball.
Gen 4: Above.
Gen 5: Only in Pokeball, HA or non.
Gen 6: Friend Safari.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for a female HA Net Ball Qwilfish. Nature/IVs are irrelevant. I don't have a whole lot to offer since I've been ded for a while, but I'll try and send something nice over in exchange.
New page bump.

Apologizing in advance for the double-post. My phone's being extremely finicky with fusing a quote with my previous post for some reason.

I was just digging through some old Pokemon in my White cart, and found that I still have an old Gen V event Victini (the one with V-Create) that's a penta-flawless adamant. You're free to it if you don't mind it being ev'd and lv 100.
That'd be awesome! Are you sure you don't want to have anything specific?

I WISH... never had pokemon x or y.... but i have poliwrath ad others...
List them so people don't ask for one pokemon at a time only to find out you don't have it. Also people are usually only interested in Competitive/Collectible pokemon, and not random pokemon you caught in game, so list accordingly.

And looks like you are new so, welcome to smogon.

But i will have some omega ruby and white 2 exclusives but not event ones.
shiny dragalge.
got any legendaries or other shiny pokemon?
And double/triple posting is against the rules so you should delete 2 and edit one post before a mod catches you. :P

keep or toss regirock
impish 0|0|0|31|31|31
Wut. Toss.
Aggron Normal lvl 58 Boy

Ho-Oh Normal lvl 51 Genderless

Shuckle Normal (Chuck) lvl 52 Boy

Scrafty Normal lvl 66 Girl

Xerneas Shiny (I think) (Japanese name) lvl 68 Genderless

Wigglytuff Normal lvl 59 Boy

Spinda Normal (Spindy) lvl 55 Girl

More Coming
Mate, please read the rules. A level 55 Spinda means nothing to me. A 31 x 6, shiny, nest ball, 4 egg move Spinda means something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)