Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I request to change my name to: plus, love

(Including the comma and space, call it artistic)

I unfortunately decided to take this game serious, and I cope with the continuous mental strain by listening to the Tribe.. spread the vibes.

I know this is quite a silly thread so massively appreciate the extra effort.

cannot do commas - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd like to have a name change to 'Septicus' if possible?
Switching to the same name on Showdown.

k - oglemi

sergey

Banned deucer.
Requesting a change to Lanculus, this name is garbage lol

k - oglemi

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Can I change my name to: Do A Bibarel? It's my name on PS so it would be led a confusing for others if they're the same

Edit: also can you change my birthday to August 20, 1997? Thanks :)

k - oglemi

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Requesting a name change to just iWanka. The OG part doesn't make any sense and iWanka is much more simpler and easier to type and its my main acc now on main

k - oglemi

Name change to Waiv
because i am Waiv on ps etc
:3 idk why i have an extra V

k - oglemi

I would like to change to Jack Boots

No commas, signs and other stupid stuff, and it's my oldest alt and I should just settle for it.

k - oglemi

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Bout time I made this change but yeah my current username is stupid af and I'd like it changed to "Lord Wallace" to match the name of my YT channel

k - profile will be locked - oglemi

Hi I'm back if possible I would like to change my nick into curtain
I will never ask again to change it

k - oglemi

Well my Original account was Trambo. Someone hacked that account, and I have been unable to enter into that account which compelled me to create this new account. I don't know how to get it back. But if any proof is required , I am willing to give it to the best of my ability. If I get that back , I will delete this account as that is my original name account.

Hello there. I'd like for you to change my forums username to Day of the Dead, simply because when I made this account on the forums, it was way back then when I was NaturalTheAbsol. This account is outdated. If you could, would you change it? Thanks~ :3

k - oglemi

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Well my Original account was Trambo. Someone hacked that account, and I have been unable to enter into that account which compelled me to create this new account. I don't know how to get it back. But if any proof is required , I am willing to give it to the best of my ability. If I get that back , I will delete this account as that is my original name account.
Unless you moved from India to the U.S., this is most definitely not the case. If you can provide the email account for Trambo in PM then I will reconsider, but I do not believe your story as is.

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I realize I've already changed my name once but could I please drop the "masta" from my name and just be "Pak"? I just like the name more and I definitely won't want to change again if this is allowed.

Gotcha - Jelli

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello,

I've recently decided to change my username to match with my ps! username

Actual Username: Lyse

New Username: Awu

Thank you.

Gotcha - Jelli

Unless you moved from India to the U.S., this is most definitely not the case. If you can provide the email account for Trambo in PM then I will reconsider, but I do not believe your story as is.
I did not move from India to Us. I can definitely provide you with the email I used to register before. And I don't blame you on not believing the story. I can show u image proof in facebook via pm's if u want it.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I did not move from India to Us. I can definitely provide you with the email I used to register before. And I don't blame you on not believing the story. I can show u image proof in facebook via pm's if u want it.
PM me the email account you think you used, if it's right that'll be enough

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If possible could I get my name changed to ThatCrazyRussian

currently in the process of trying to recover the PS account (that I lost the pass too) and my name on PS is TheRealTCR, which thats what TCR stands for

Gotcha, profile locked for now - Jelli

I'd like to change my name to xInsrew
The way that is written quite bother me

Gotcha - Jelli

I'd like to change my name to Toki Wartooth because I'm fangirling too much. He's my favorite anyone right now.

Gotcha - Jelli

Hi, I'd like my username to be changed to Bluemew1
Most of my OTs have that name so I rather have that name to make trades less confusing.
~Thanks.

I would like to change my name to Poliwrath
reason:Poliwrath is personally better than Ranbu No Melody and is way easier to find me on forums

Gotcha - Jelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)