A Big Dumb Yellow Dino (complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
OK, so I've got a couple of Dragonite codes that I am willing to give away. These are only for US games and cartridges, please do not ask if you do not have a US game because it will not work. Post here and tell me who your favorite Spongebob character is, and why. I will message the code to you directly, and dont half ass your response!

thx Nelson Tangela

Last edited:

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
I'd like one of those codes please :)
My favorite character from spongebob is probably Mrs. Puff lol. I babysit often and most of the time i help tutor them, they're oftentimes pretty annoying lol, so I understand how she feels when she deals with spongebob. Larry is pretty cool too, gives solid life advice but I have to stick with Mrs. Puff

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I'd like one of those codes please :)
My favorite character from spongebob is probably Mrs. Puff lol. I babysit often and most of the time i help tutor them, they're oftentimes pretty annoying lol, so I understand how she feels when she deals with spongebob. Larry is pretty cool too, gives solid life advice but I have to stick with Mrs. Puff
sent

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My favorite character from SpongeBob is Mr. Krabs. You may be wondering why I like such a character who is such a bad person, but when you think about it, all the characters in SpongeBob are terrible people. Except Sandy. That's why she's my second favorite, but Mr. Krabs is my favorite just because he's voiced by Clancy Brown, one of my favorite actors of all time.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
My favorite character from SpongeBob is Mr. Krabs. You may be wondering why I like such a character who is such a bad person, but when you think about it, all the characters in SpongeBob are terrible people. Except Sandy. That's why she's my second favorite, but Mr. Krabs is my favorite just because he's voiced by Clancy Brown, one of my favorite actors of all time.
sending but this requires more discussion..
patrick is dumb and selfish
squidward is pretentious and self absorbed
mr krabs is greedy cheap and a slave driver
gary is entitled
spongebob us annoying as all hell

do you define terrible as the above qualities? i feel like spongebob isnt a horrible person, just doesnt respect ppls boundaries haha

Hi!
Could I have one of this codes?
I really like the spongebob cause here in Brazil he's voiced by the same guy ho gives the eternal voice of goku and is very cool! Haha!

My favorite character is Patrick because he is silly and funny, and I identify with him because I am also well , xD

Can you give me one code please?

Thank's :D

spng bob

formerly BoB Esponja
My favorite character is Patrick too cause he is totally retard and full YOLO. Hes the best!

Ty for the giveaway man :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hi!
Could I have one of this codes?
I really like the spongebob cause here in Brazil he's voiced by the same guy ho gives the eternal voice of goku and is very cool! Haha!
My favorite character is Patrick because he is silly and funny, and I identify with him because I am also well , xD

Can you give me one code please?

Thank's :D
My favorite character is Patrick too cause he is totally retard and full YOLO. Hes the best!

Ty for the giveaway man :)
sending all 3

mods please lock
Moderator edit: Okely dokely :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)