Multifaction/FFA The Mafia of the Five Kings - Game Over, King of the Iron Islands wins

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I already outlined how the ally that doesn't help you wins huge compared to the one that does and makes them a bigger loser than if a Targaryen dies. So if an ally wants to take a risk that the other one won't do it they are welcome to try. They just shouldn't complain when they get ganged up on and lose. I did warn them.

Da Letter El

Yep. I have no problem with alliances. I have problems with alliances that have the numbers and advantages to win. Iron Throne and Highgarden don't have that.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I already outlined how the ally that doesn't help you wins huge compared to the one that does and makes them a bigger loser than if a Targaryen dies. So if an ally wants to take a risk that the other one won't do it they are welcome to try. They just shouldn't complain when they get ganged up on and lose. I did warn them.
Also, this all but flat out admits that everything you're saying is bull. You know that I've petitioned two allies to help me. You are counting on one of them chickening out. But then there's no "obvious alliance". Everyone's gonna be able to see quite clearly that you're manufacturing this whole scenario.

You realize after tonight after night kills balance more than likely narrow and island are at best equivalent with the rest of the game. The fact that you are trying to use fear tactics after only half the factions have been able to kill seems silly to me.

Da Letter El

There's the additional factor that having around a neutral person who can always be ganged up on but can mitigate having a "bad night" and manage that is incredibly beneficial to everyone playing, especially those factions who do not believe they are doing that well in the moling department.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

To the surprise of basically nobody, Thoren Smallwood is thrown to the wolves.

Dear Thoren Smallwood,
You are Melisandre of Asshai, called the Red Priestess. You swear fealty to the King in the Narrow Sea.

“We all must choose. Man or woman, young or old, lord or peasant, our choices are the same. We choose light or we choose darkness.”

A shadowbinder from the mysterious land of Asshai with a Dark and Secret Past, your entire life revolves around the worship of Rh’llor, the Lord of Light, also known as the Red God. This faith has led you to believe that Stannis Baratheon is the legendary hero Azor Ahai reborn, and as such you support him as the one true King of Westeros. You also may or may not have the ability to give birth to shadow assassins by sexing the life out of guys. Yea.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Sending the shadows to aid ALIAS”. Using your definitely-not-evil-or-creepy shadow powers, you will ensure that your target’s actions are successful that night.

<snip>

You win if you eliminate the King in Highgarden, the King on the Iron Throne, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
This was Gale Wing Srock.

Faction leader results going out. Night 2 ends 48 hours from this post.

edit: all out

Last edited:

Ampharos

Alliser Thorne, Benjen Stark, Denys Mallister, Gilly, Harma Dogshead, Jaremy Rykker, Jeor Mormont, Maester Aemon, Qorin Halfhand, Varamyr Sixskins, Ygritte

AOPSUser, Aura Guardian, Black Heart, Da Letter El, moi, penguin344, Pidge, Spiffy, sunny004, THE_IRON_...KENYAN?, Thetwinmasters

Da Letter El

Hi, I've asked a few people already, but I need kill target ideas or I'm just going to rand. Please don't put me in a position where I rand. I don't want to hit teams or players that are willing to work with me.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
lol so the 'i will kill you' threat has gone to 'pls i need aliases to kill otherwise ill have to shoot in the dark and noone wants that'

not trying to beef, but at least be consistent dle man

Ampharos

Deadline

Another pair of bodies lies dead on the battlefield. The circumstances, however, are quite interesting.

Well, somewhat. The first kill is rather ordinary. Donal Noye lies covered in bites and claw marks, clearly deceased.

Dear Donal Noye,
You are Lord Captain Victarion Greyjoy of the Iron Fleet. You swear fealty to the King of the Iron Islands.

“Words are wind, and the only good wind is that which fills our sails.”

You are the younger brother of King Balon Greyjoy and Lord Captain of the Iron Fleet. A sturdily-built man, you are considered to be one of the Ironborn’s finest warriors. Adding to your prowess is the fact that you possess no fear of drowning thanks to your faith in the Drowned God, and as such always wear a full suit of plate mail in combat, even aboard a ship.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Standing guard over ALIAS”. Your imposing figure will dissuade anyone attempting to kill your target that night.

You win if you eliminate the King in Highgarden, the King in the North, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
This was PokeguyNXB.

The second killing is much more unusual. You can tell that the smoking husk in front of you used to be Mance Rayder, and that he was also shade, but beyond that you can tell nothing besides the fact that this man died painfully.

It seems that the pirates have released Dolorous Edd Tollett and captured Benjen Stark in exchange. Additionally, you have heard that Craster has been arrested. Both of them are kidnapped - you know the drill.

Results going out. Day 3 ends Wednesday 7/8 at 8 PM CST.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)