mova can get much higher (so high)

Here's Hazel again. Her birthday is this month (the date is the 18th of April), but she remains 17 for House Pet because SCREW LOGIC. Otherwise, she would age normally.

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Oh wow, those are amazing! I like how confident Cranidos is looking, and the happy expression you gave Togepi *_*
Thanks a lot for doing the request, I hope you don't mind me flipping the image and using it as my avatar haha

Oh wow, those are amazing! I like how confident Cranidos is looking, and the happy expression you gave Togepi *_*
Thanks a lot for doing the request, I hope you don't mind me flipping the image and using it as my avatar haha
My pleasure. That's exactly how I planned you to use it, although having monster drawings face the left side is just a part of my art style, possibly due to the style of Pokemon battle sprites. Flipping a sprite or artwork doesn't work if said Pokemon's design is asymmetrical.

EDIT: Here's a personally-designed Fakemon. It's a Fairy-type reindeer that's known for carrying a very helpful medicine in the wild. They live in cold environments, but are known to assist doctors and nurses in captivity alongside Chansey and Audino; they replace those two Pokemon in the archipelago of SmogSmog.

If you can tell, this one is vaguely based on Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece.

Last edited:

Here are some original monsters for House Pet, particularly a Dragon-type duck (Drake? Get it?) and a Grass-type garlic bulb that has been rumored to transform into a Martian creature if it absorbs enough water. The garlic bulb can gain a Cosmic typing eventually, and is one of the few Housepets that undergoes metamorphosis at all. It doesn't need to, though.

Do note that all Housepets run on Magikarp Power, and can eventually reach stats of 999 across the board if they can live long enough to do so. Also be aware that the game is meant to be Nuzlocke'd.

EDIT:

Remember that flower girl from the first page? She's back as a Housepet again, and she's Hazel's main partner. She's a Grass-type, but can learn a decent Sound attack as well.

Last edited:

Here's a literal interpretation of Firebot from Firebot Development Lab. It's Fire/Steel-type and has fixed 999 HP.

Last edited:

It's that griffin from Page 1. Have I improved my MS Painting skills after a year, or not? I'd honestly love to know what you guys think about MS Paint and KidPix.

Last edited:

Here's some Popcorn Chicken a Phoenix for House Pet. It learns several Fire, Flying, and Electric attacks.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there, I really like the new version of your griffin, the improvement is definitely visible! Especially the proportions and posture look a lot more natural in your recent art, while still retaining the special charm of your style.^^
After drawing on MS Paint for a year now, it seems as if you have mastered the program by now^^ It's quite a decent drawing tool, and I have been using it to some good success before, but if you're looking to try out something new I could recommend you the drawing program I am currently using: Paint.NET is basically a free upgraded version of MS paint, which keeps all the familiar basic functions, while also allowing you to play around with layers and transparency. It's quite helpful if you ever feel like looking into shading and backgrounds etc. :P

By the way, is it just me or is your recent robot image facing towards the right? *_*

Thank you so much! I removed the reptilian tail in favor for a feline one, which was originally obscured by the magician. As you can tell, I like using a colored outline with flat color, while I would prefer to shade if and only if I wanted use a less frequent black outline, you know?

Does Paint.NET work for Windows XP?

Yes, the Firebot is facing the right, a first in forever!

Note: I used MS Paint back in 2011 as well. I joined a week before X and Y were released.

EDIT: Here, have the shaded gryphon from Paint.NET.

Last edited:

A cowardly lion for a flavor-ful interpretation of one of the approved concepts for CAP 20. Said concept didn't win, but "Use the Boost to Get Through!" did. This is the prevo of my version of the concept. Both stages are mono-Normal. It's designed after the substitute doll. At least the colors are.

The Unseen Potato You may want to see this, as you are the one who submitted "The Cowardly Lion".

It's a tiger. Actually, it's just based on those "Tigers" from Monster Rancher, but these guys don't have horns.

Last edited:
Your drawing are just beautiful ! The technic is very cool, I think. I specifically love page 1 Griffon, it is so cute ! But your newest version is cool too, I think shades are well, but a glint it eyes would be better, make your griffon more...lively.

Thank you for the comment. I couldn't figure out how to make a glint eye on Paint.NET, so I just went with what you see here.

Here's a reference to that famous (or infamous?) bootleg commonly known as Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal.

FOR MOTHER VOLCANO BAKEMEAT

It's a Mega Sableye for Bummer's most recent contest whose winners will go on the front page. This is my first entry of three.

EDIT: I'm embarrassed to look at the previous design of the crystal, so I edited this post with the new crystal.

Last edited:
Custom-style sprites ahead!

PIKMIN!!1one! My other favorite Nintendo franchise besides Pokemon. I did 96x111 scratch sprites of the seven subspecies from the official three games, but added my own fan-made Tailed (Orange), Sleepy (green), and Icicle (Cyan) Pikmin. They were technically discovered by Alph, Brittany, and Charlie on their second visit to PNF-404 in my hypothetical fanfiction, but the Onions were revived by Olimar on his way to defeat rescue Louie and collect treasure once again.

Last edited:

Here's my remake for The Unseen Potato's CAP concept that was submitted during CAP 20: The Cowardly Lion. This is a literal flavor interpretation of what the Pokemon's prevo could look like, assuming it had only one Prevo. Now with musical powers and a Ghost/Normal typing. I suppose this one is Timleo (prone to change), and the evolution could be called Recroar.

Last edited:

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
that griffin is plain adorable :heart: i like how clean your art is, drawing in Paint is not as easy as it seems
could i get a cute bunnelby? ty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)