Gabriel's Shinies, Cloning and More! (New: flawless ORAS Bold Cresselia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you a rayquasa for starly I have the events you mentioned but only 1 time each and I can't afford losing em.
Can you give me details on the legendaries you have? If one of them really catches my eye I could clone it for you. Tell me nature, iv, ev, special moves, language their name are in and gen caught?

Can you give me details on the legendaries you have? If one of them really catches my eye I could clone it for you. Tell me nature, iv, ev, special moves, language their name are in and gen caught?
I am in a hurry right now can we trade for starkly and I will pm you about the legenderies details.Thanks in advance

Sure. I liked shiny Staryu and shiny Scraggy.

Can't make up my mind between Defog Latios and Jolly Jirachi. Does any of them have non-english names?
On the top of my head i think jirachi. Checking now so i'll edit it in
EDIT: jirachi has a japanese name

Hey, I'm interested in your careful jirachi. I have a jolly one from a 4th gen gamestop event with a 31/31/31/30/30/31 iv spread, 82hp/252atk/176spe ev spread, and an English name.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
What would you like for the Cresselia. I got 5IV Entei 4IV Heatran 31/-/28/31/31/31/31. Lots of HA 5IV Pokes.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
I would like to use your cloning service for my Virizion. And to let you no it is not hacked it is caught by me OT: Brandon ID: 49920

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)