DO NOT POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated and reopened. This time - German shrooms.

If you received a fairy last round, feel free to post/request again.

Rules did not change.
#PsyduckOrBust

Last edited:
thanks a lot for Sylveon. two questions, please

first, since you have modified the first post, can you repeat Sylveon's dates?

second, how does it work the Giveaways now that your pokemon are changed? is it possible to ask for another pokemon?

image.jpg
I am trying this again and apologizing ahead of time if I screw up the image( I have read everything I can find on site about posting images) put up a lv29 male psduck. Requesting your breloom please
IGN:I8TOKYO message:NELSON

Last edited:
thanks a lot for Sylveon. two questions, please

first, since you have modified the first post, can you repeat Sylveon's dates?

second, how does it work the Giveaways now that your pokemon are changed? is it possible to ask for another pokemon?
I'll probably edit the details of the fairies later. Wanted to do it anyway, but might move them to a "Semi-Giveaway" in my trade thread and post them there.

Regarding your second question, read the post above yours. .-.

I am trying this again and apologizing ahead of time if I screw up the image( I have read everything I can find on site about posting images) put up a lv29 male psduck. Requesting your breloom please
IGN:I8TOKYO message:NELSON
Honestly, it's not that hard. Find a picture you like and copy the link to it. Make sure that it's a link that ends with (.jpg, .gif, .png or another image format), because otherwise it's not a direct link to an image.

Post it like this:
[IMG]link to your image goes between the IMG tags[/IMG]

For your own sake figure out how to do this and edit your post accordingly. No free Pokémon for you, before you do. Your broken image tag doesn't take me to any Psyduck picture at all this time.
There are even videos about this on youtube. LOL

Updated and reopened. This time - German shrooms.

If you received a fairy last round, feel free to post again.

Rules did not change.
#PsyduckOrBust
This just gets more and more amazing bro <3
I've always wanted a shiny Breloom, which is one of my favourite pokemon ever, and the German name Kapilz sounds so cool

Deposited: Male Psyduck lv.25
Requested: Male Breloom lv91 or higher
IGN: Fiat

EDIT: Thanks in advance btw :)

054.png
054-1.png
054.png
054-1.png
054.png
054-1.png
054.png
054-1.png
054.png
054-1.png
054.png
054-1.png

Last edited:
This just gets more and more amazing bro <3
I've always wanted a shiny Breloom, which is one of my favourite pokemon ever, and the German name Kapilz sounds so cool

Deposited: Male Psyduck lv.25
Requested: Male Breloom lv91 or higher
IGN: Fiat

View attachment 45173 View attachment 45174 View attachment 45173 View attachment 45174 View attachment 45173 View attachment 45174 View attachment 45173 View attachment 45174 View attachment 45173 View attachment 45174 View attachment 45173 View attachment 45174
Sent. Enjoy your Kapilz.

ok, thanks for the answer. in this case, I'd like amoongus, please

My IGN is Matteo, and I deposit a Lv 29 male Psyduck with the messagge "donald psyduck"

I was looking for the psyduck sprite, and when I come back, the givaway changed ^^
Can I get a gardevoir ? If yes, my IGN is Helios , and i've depose a lvl 7 female psyduck. Because I'm on an old phone, I don'tknow if my sprite will show up. Thanks by advance !
Edit : too bad, anyway

Attachments

Last edited:
ok, thanks for the answer. in this case, I'd like amoongus, please

My IGN is Matteo, and I deposit a Lv 29 male Psyduck with the messagge "donald psyduck"

Sent. Enjoy.

I was looking for the psyduck sprite, and when I come back, the givaway changed ^^
Can I get a gardevoir ? If yes, my IGN is Helios , and i've depose a lvl 7 female psyduck. Because I'm on an old phone, I don'tknow if my sprite will show up. Thanks by advance !
No you can't. Too late.
I'm not in the mood for exceptions.

PS: Your sprite didn't show up. In case you want a 'shroom, better luck next time.

Nelson, i've putted a female lvl 25 psyduck with the msg: tangela feet. I want the Amoongus! Ign: Gregui

Hi again ^^
i would like an amoonguss, i deposited a level 27 female Psyduck, IGN Leonardo, thanks in advance
Nelson, i've putted a female lvl 25 psyduck with the msg: tangela feet. I want the Amoongus! Ign: Gregui
Both sent. Enjoy your shrooms.

--------

STATUS UPDATE: OFFLINE
I don't mind if you deposit ducks and post in here, but I won't be able to respond until tonight or maybe even tomorrow morning.

Just wondering if I have met the requirements of the rules for your give away at this time?
You have with the edited post. Good for you.

Sadly, I'm not at home right now and can't send the Breloom out. I'll quote your post with a sent confimation, once I've done so. Don't expect this to be soon though.

Caught a HA 3 IVs Psyduck for your Amoonguss lol
Level 27 Female Psyduck
IGN is Dario
Message is: Duffy Duck

P.S I couldn't set its gender because I still haven't registered it on my dex

(Thanks in advance!!)

Hi again xD. I've deposited a Psyduck for one Breloon
Psyduck is Level 27 Female
IGN:Almeida

Tnk's a Lot :)

Wow..! This is just getting more and more awesome..!

I have deposited a lvl 20 Female Psyduck, IGN: DoubleD for Breloom please.

Thank you very much again..!!

Last edited:

spng bob

formerly BoB Esponja
PSY-DUCK.jpg

Hi,

Deposited a lv 27 female Psyduck. IGN: bl0wz0r

Wanted: Level 91 or higher male Breloom

Msg: YOLO NOSCOPE

TY :D

Hello again, thanks for doing this.

I would like one of the Brelooms, I deposited a level 27 Psyduck. Message is ZETSUBOU and IGN Insane kun

HI once agaain! thanlks for that Guardevoir !!! This time i want that Breloom if it is posible!!

IGN:GEPESE

deposited Lvl29 female Psyduck

thank you so muuuck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)