Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeMarcus cancels meeting with the Knicks after figuring out they want him to play Center. LOL

Dwayne Wade stays with the Heat (1 yr. / $20M) ; phenomonal, glad he's not going to the cavs lol
Ed Davis is also headed to the Blazers (3 yr. / $20M)

Jared Dudley goes to the Wizards in exchange for a 2nd Round pick to the Bucks

Last edited:
LeMarcus cancels meeting with the Knicks after figuring out they want him to play Center. LOL

Dwayne Wade stays with the Heat (1 yr. / $20M) ; phenomonal, glad he's not going to the cavs lol
Ed Davis is also headed to the Blazers (3 yr. / $20M)

Jared Dudley goes to the Wizards in exchange for a 2nd Round pick to the Bucks
This is why I'm liking the Sun's chances more since there's obviously no need for him to play Center with our newly signed Chandler. And rumor is they're clearing more cap space to be able to fit him in, just need to get the deal done. I'm liking it, sure double guards with Bledsoe/Dragic was fun, but this should at the least push the Suns back into contention in the West.

rip LA - will bg play at the 5 now and pierce on the 4? really dont know who they can use as a replacement for dj

gary neal goes to the wizards
marco belleneli to the kings

corey brewer stays with houston

Last edited:
Clippers got fucked. Damn I was rooting for them.

they could get Hibbert but don't have anything to hand over to the Pacers in return.

Or maybe even pry away one of 76ers' numerous centers.

Last edited:
Clippers got fucked. Damn I was rooting for them.

they could get Hibbert but don't have anything to hand over to the Pacers in return.

Or maybe even pry away one of 76ers' numerous centers.
roy hibbert is even worse. takes up a spot, and doens't grab any boards. he doesnt do anything on off. too.

But given that they don't have a true center anymore, they are likely to make desperate moves. Small ball works, but playing both Stephenson and Pierce in the starting lineup will devoid them of any semblance of a bench yet again (of course excluding Crawford)

If they're smart they won't start Stephenson alongside CP3, but if they're smart they never would've traded Hawes to get Stephenson. Their front court has been completed gutted

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
may i suggest my homeboy Amarknee Stoudemire for the Clippers? :toast:

Hopin my Knicks sign KJ McDaniels and a backup center with the rest of their cash.

edit: ugh derrick williams at 2 years 10 million? fuck that

Last edited:
>Knicks get Derrick Williams - okay i guess..
>clippers interested in david west - meh , doesn't fill in DJ hole
>tobias harris stays w/ the magic - sigh, was hoping celtics / lakers would chase him even since he was a RFA
>patrick bev stays with the rockets - knicks interested in all these rfa's but never go after them :/

rip LA - will bg play at the 5 now and pierce on the 4? really dont know who they can use as a replacement for dj

gary neal goes to the wizards
marco belleneli to the kings

corey brewer stays with houston
Using Blake Griffin at the 5 position wouldn't go very well in the long run, unfortunately. Their only options at this point are Kosta Koufos, Jordan Hill or Cold Aldrich. There's also players such as JaVale McGee, Ronny Turiaf and uh...Samuel Dalembert, but they would need to be in the most desperate situation ever to need one of those guys.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lma under pops coaching this is going to be great

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Is Aldridge the smartest free agent in NBA history?

Extends free agency by 10 million years by tricking other teams into thinking he wont obviously sign with the spurs and because of that gets a shit ton of free lunches, which are no doubt top of the line food if hes getting potentially swooned by an NBA team, and then signs with the best possible team he could sign with anyway, the San Antonio Spurs. This man is a legend.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
honestly anyone that wants to win the championship and doesnt sign with the spurs, rockets, or an eastern conference playoff team is dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)