Tournament LC Ladder Tournament - Finalists Tournament Grand Finals - Won by mad0ka

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
officially requesting an extension till monday. I do really wanna get the game done. i understand if it's not granted tho :/

also, with that win Cydrolic has qualified for the LC invite tour at the end of the year. if kingmidas wins, he also qualifies (mad0ka already has).

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
2-1'd km
g1 was utter shit
g2 was kinda shit
g3 was not shit

e:
[20:57:22] +Kingmidas: LOL I'm done
[20:57:27] +Kingmidas: you thought g3 was serious

i meant hax-wise ,,,,,

Won g1 due to "luck"
g2 had no evs on spritzee bar max attack adamant and it was the wincon rip.
g3 I didn't give a fuck because I didn't wanna hear madoka bitching.
+ I might get to play someone who isn't pissy like tazz.
LOL you thought g3 was good.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm a little late because of VGC stuff, but I've flipped the match between Rowan and Darkfire99. Here are the results:

[10:20:16] %Celestavian: !pick rowan, darkfire99
We randomly picked: rowan

The new match up is tazz vs. Rowan and because I was late you guys can have until Friday to get your match done.

I will be unable to play until tuesday of next week, I'm traveling (leaving early wednesday) and I need to build teams

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won 2-1 vs tazz. we both went in unprepared, but it ended up being a really good series.
game 1 was really close and fun, ice beam freeze was annoying, but lots of hydro misses from tazz allowed me to unfreeze
I probably would have won game 2 if it wasn't for a hydro miss,
an early wisp miss from tazz in g3 put him in a really bad position as it allowed my mienfoo to become the wincon

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-247191754
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-247197440
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-247202621

Last edited:

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This round's over and it's time to move to round 5! The winners bracket will once again have a break this round to give time for the losers bracket to catch up. Here's the winners for reference:

mad0ka
Cydrolic

The loser's match-ups this week are as follows:

kingmidas vs. Rowan
Heysup vs. Goao

The deadline is a week from now, as usual, ending Monday, July 13 at 11:59:59 EST. Good luck!

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
Losers are fighting for a place in the invite-tournament this round btw. gl to everyone!

Celestavian

Smooth
Congratulations to everyone in it so far, because you've earned an invite to the LC Tour Circuit final tournament! This round's pairings should be obvious but here they are:

Winner's Bracket:

mad0ka vs. Cydrolic

Loser's Bracket:

kingmidas vs. Heysup

The deadline is 1 week from now, Monday, July 20 at midnight EST. Good luck to our semifinalists!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)