A taste of battle: Will be back ... someday [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was putting Porigon2 , sorry, I 'm dumb . I think this time will find . You can try again ?
Sent. There is an edit button next to the timestamp on each post you make, use that instead of making several posts in a row. It's against the forum rules to double post.

Since I have you added, would I be able to request a Porygon2 through direct trade? I dont really have a Magikarp.
Sure, you'll have to catch me when I'm online though. If not, I can trade it to you when we do the trade for my Torchic.

Could I please have a Porygon 2? Deposited a level 10 female Magikarp, IGN: Shabab. Thanks! :)
Sorry, I'm out of Porygon2 :( I left last night before I could update.

-
I don't have an Amoonguss (I don't think that's on our agenda yet), but I've added a different Regenerator 'mon: Slowbro. This set is meant for an Assault Vest set.

I deposited a Magikarp lvl 10 male, asking the Slowbro
IGN: Sakura

Last edited:
I've sent a lvl 10 Female Magikarp on the GTS!!
IGN: Almeida
Couldn't set the gender...
I didn't even tell you its gender ?_? Sent.

Hi Rufus, how are you?

I've sent a Magikarp, Male, lvl 15 on the GTS.
Thank youu!
I'm alright, I suppose. Sent.

I deposited a Electrike lvl 22 Female, asking the Slowbro
IGN: Sakura
NOPE. Read the rules again, please.

Could I please get a Slowbro?
Deposited a level 35 female Magikarp with the message rufus drumknott, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Sure

Sent, enjoy.

That's all of them :o Perhaps I should have mentioned it's a male? Will put up something else tomorrow.
Thanks! I was wondering, once my GTS clears up, do you want me to make another post here saying it's cleared or do you want me to write a post on your wall?

I deposited a Level 35 Male Magikarp
IGN: Anthony
Requesting Slowbro please, thanks in advance :)
I had to type its name in so I wasn't able to set a gender
Sent.

-
I have some family business I need to tend to today so I can't put up anything new until tomorrow. Busy with stuff, I'll be back in two weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)