DOU Doubles Summer Seasonal Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Confirming above, same to you qwerts. Was a fun tournament, can't wait for the next one and I can't believe it took me so long to play doubles, probably the most fun ORAS meta I think

Shoutouts to Stratos for helping me build my laddering/seasonal team, Mega TTar will work somehow!

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Won 2-0 against Nido-Rus in some tight games.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-72261 - haxed him a ton early, was still going to lose, then he timed out. Didn't deserve this win at all... Was a good game though, wish I'd seen the Imprison Lando-T do more work!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-72267 - Gothitelle put me in a rough spot early, but I managed to get that off the field and Sub Heatran showed why it's one of the best finishers in the metagame.

Good luck in future rounds!

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
got trashed by kamikaze gg

You actually made proper plays rather than mass overpredicts like most doubles players

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
ggs out of respect, sorry for stealing the set and hope you go far in loser's bracket

don't play when rusty, kids,,,

apologies to anyone that watched that match, i played about 10000 times better in the previous rounds and couldn't focus considering my parents came in my room about 1/4 of the way through and i couldn't focus for most of the time, which half-explains the eq-my-own-diancie play. anyway ggs pinoy, gl in winners :]

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
round 7 will be up tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience (I still need to fill out the bracket but I have to wake up in like four and a half hours for work)

if you want to figure out matches from the bracket and start scheduling now, totally do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)