Tournament OMPL Week Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to week five of OMPL3! The deadline for this week is July 10th at 12:00 AM CDT (GMT-5). Please contact your opponents via VM so that I can see the communication between the two players for activity wins. There will be no extensions, so if both players have shown equal effort to play their match, it will be coin-flipped.

A note to all managers: if you are substituting a player, in your post, be sure to tag both the players you are substituting in and out, any managers from the opposing team, the substitute's opponent, and me so that I can update the OP.

Thanks to Arhops for the banner. Have fun!

The Bedroom Blisseys (4) vs. The Zygomorphic Zygardes (0)

Balanced Hackmons: TheCommadore vs. Heisenerg
Almost Any Ability: motherlove vs. jeran
STABmons: Lcass4919 vs. Kit Kasai
Tier Shift: Knight of Cydonia vs. Adrian Marin
Monotype: Freeroamer vs. Articuno I

The Double Snubbulls (2) vs. The King Kois (3)

Balanced Hackmons: omnisc vs. E4 Flint
Almost Any Ability: The Reptile vs. insanelegend (sub)
STABmons: Ellipse vs. Kl4ng
Tier Shift: Kingslayer2779 vs. grurk
Monotype: n64lord vs. DarkeKnight

The Tanned Charizards (4) vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies (0)

Balanced Hackmons: TTer vs. Mamp
Almost Any Ability: -Clone- vs. Pagoose (sub)
STABmons: Zewwok vs. Mambo
Tier Shift: Deathly ♛The King vs. innovamania (sub)
Monotype: Arifeen vs. Raseri (sub)

Last edited by a moderator:
Current scores:

The King Kois: 3-1
The Bedroom Blisseys: 3-1
The Zygomorphic Zygardes: 3-1
The Doubles Snubbulls: 2-2
The Tanned Charizards: 1-3
The Luxurious Lopunnies: 0-4

The Charizards and Lopunnies cannot make finals.

If the Zygardes and the Snubbulls win, it will throw the Blisseys, the Kois, and the Snubbulls into a three-way tie because the Snubbulls will have defeated the Kois who have defeated the Blisseys who have defeated the Snubbulls. At this point, individual wins will serve as the tiebreaker.
If the Blisseys and the Snubbulls win, the Snubbulls will have defeated both of the remaining 3-2 teams and will make it to finals.
If the Kois and the Blisseys win, they both go to finals because they will be the only 4-1 teams.
If the Kois and the Zygardes win, they both go to finals because they will be the only 4-1 teams.

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I'm pretty sure of this, but we can't use Hoopa at all this week right cos it wasn't implemented at the start of the week?

How's this week gonna work if any of the Hoenn trio get banned in bh? Play on a different server? Use the new meta? The bans won't happen until after?

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Lost, shame about the matchup but I was gonna lose to dm anyway <_<

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not salty at all. our team is 0-4. I do think you made several bad plays, but im not salty just having a fun time with my friends in chat. OMs are still a joke tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)