The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
Earthworm dc'd in his game against me, I'm taking the win (if given the option to) because it gives us 16 which is enough (or almost) for playoffs, I had a Light Screen Machamp and Acid Armor Vaporeon left against EW and I thought we had pretty even matchup at the time. That Golem play where you dc'd almost decided the game but...

MYNAMEISCASEDVICTORY

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
GSC: Cased -- CasedVictory, CaseKace, RiCH HOMiE CA$ED, Bodybag Bongrine, CasedVictory, Versace Python Cased, ßasedVictory, CasedVictorie, CASEDVICTORYYYYYYYYYY, and MYNAMEISCASEDVICTORY. I know all of his nicknames if that even means anything. Oh. beat Earthworm and I'll be your bitch
also i think this counts. user Cased had a better internet connection and therefore won.

whitequeen confirmed cased's bitch.

Activity

Geemick told me that we'd play at 5pm gmt +2, I waited for him an entire hour, even though he was already connected on SmogTours, I told him that I had to schedule my time differently in roder to accept his request, however for an entire hour he didn't even accept my challenge

We have rescheduled for tomorrow at 11AM GMT+2.

[18:18] +Prague Kick: is geemick online yeah right?
[18:18] +Prague Kick: can he play tomorrow at 11am?
[18:18] +Prague Kick: okay
[18:19] +Prague Kick: consider this as a reschedule
[18:19] +Prague Kick: since im contactin zero via mobile
[18:19] +GeeMick: Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)