The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
People get upset over the dumbest of things these days.

My opponent didn't say "gg" to me. What an asshole. I quit Pokemon.

How dare you say "gg" to me when it wasn't even a good game? You asshole. I quit Pokemon.

The TDs didn't let me rematch when I got "disconnected." They're all assholes. I quit Pokemon.

My opponent said he 6-0ed me to publicly shame me (when people can easily see the score when they watch the replay anyway). He's an asshole. I quit Pokemon.

I'm desperate for attention, so I'll cry and announce my retirement to try to make something out of it. I'm an asshole. I quit Pokemon. Then I'll be back in two weeks when I realize that nobody gives a shit.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
People get upset over the dumbest of things these days.

My opponent didn't say "gg" to me. What an asshole. I quit Pokemon.

How dare you say "gg" to me when it wasn't even a good game? You asshole. I quit Pokemon.

The TDs didn't let me rematch when I got "disconnected." They're all assholes. I quit Pokemon.

My opponent said he 6-0ed me to publicly shame me (when people can easily see the score when they watch the replay anyway). He's an asshole. I quit Pokemon.

I'm desperate for attention, so I'll cry and announce my retirement to try to make something out of it. I'm an asshole. I quit Pokemon. Then I'll be back in two weeks when I realize that nobody gives a shit.
you forgot the "WhiteQueen put 'sorry don't know you' next to my name. I quit Pokemon."

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Seriously, I think the biggest assholes are people who leave their team handicapped by 'quitting Pokemon' before a team tournament concludes. U.S. Central is annoying with their constant crying, but gotta give them respect for playing with a passion. Anyways, I'm back on the beach to get my tan on. Good luck to all the remaining teams trying to make the playoffs.

Auto-lost 2-0, "ggs". Nice sportsmanship for letting the game shift for nearly a month and a couple hours today, gotta fix Livio's quote ("Unbelieveble how in this meta noobness is directly proportional to hax.") to "Unbelieveble how in this meta hax is directly proportional to classlessness.", but it's all good.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Seriously, I think the biggest assholes are people who leave their team handicapped by 'quitting Pokemon' before a team tournament concludes. U.S. Central is annoying with their constant crying, but gotta give them respect for playing with a passion. Anyways, I'm back on the beach to get my tan on. Good luck to all the remaining teams trying to make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)