The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
@whoever is in charge of updating the spreadsheet
I know you like Team Italy and we're clearly the best team in this tournament so you want to give us more wins, but marcoasd got 0-2'd by Tiba, not the other way around

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I understand you gotta stick up for your buttbuddy because hes on your team, but just know that I have never played in Team Tournaments and never insist on doing so. What I do is point out the obvious. Nothing said in this little thread will ever affect me in real life, so its taken with a grain of salt. I will not make life decisions in response to what somebody says about me on a pokemon website.
At this point, can you just stop being an asshole for absolutely no reason. The only gain you are receiving is your own satisfaction, the fact that no one finds you humorous or witty (i saw you fishing for likes with your snack pack joke aimed at Joey) simply means, you're being an asshole to be an asshole. You're exactly what's wrong with this community as of late and why I personally have no interest in the site anymore. You can't do anything without someone being a dick, and unfortunately unless we as a community become more strict than we already are, you'll continue to post and be a dick for the sole reason that you have nothing better to do.

All of this negativity towards players, especially as of late is disgusting. Me and my friends used to troll, or make fun of someone being swept, but it was always in a joking manner. Things have changed so much since I started playing the game, now people are just douchebags to everyone. I don't get it at all, there's no fun it for any party lol.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
At this point, can you just stop being an asshole for absolutely no reason. The only gain you are receiving is your own satisfaction, the fact that no one finds you humorous or witty (i saw you fishing for likes with your snack pack joke aimed at Joey) simply means, you're being an asshole to be an asshole. You're exactly what's wrong with this community as of late and why I personally have no interest in the site anymore. You can't do anything without someone being a dick, and unfortunately unless we as a community become more strict than we already are, you'll continue to post and be a dick for the sole reason that you have nothing better to do.

All of this negativity towards players, especially as of late is disgusting. Me and my friends used to troll, or make fun of someone being swept, but it was always in a joking manner. Things have changed so much since I started playing the game, now people are just douchebags to everyone. I don't get it at all, there's no fun it for any party lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)