LETS GO DEFENSE (Deoxys-Defense) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Substitute
- Poison Jab

So when I thought of this team my first thought was a trap Setter, so i did Deoxys. I gave him full Def and SpD also 4 HP, and gave him Impish Nature. I will most of the time make him the first pokemon i set out. I use stealth rock first always, then Spikes. if i'm lucky i use it all 3 times, but if i see them using it as an advantage i'd switch out pokemon.

I am A fat Ghost (Gengar) @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 SpD / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
timid Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play
- Poison Jab

Now for a Special sweeper i have Gengar with a Gengarite. This guy is pretty usefull when it comes to those guys who just spams skills that gives them more and more stats. And his speed is is high, mega or not, which helps me attack first. And if i know im about to die ill use destiny bond. A life for a life i say.
and because he's a poison he'll be very useful for those annoying fairy types.

The sea is My ocean (Kyogre-Primal) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Ah yes Primal Kyogre, He is pretty useful. with Origin pulse and Thunder they can almost 1ohko almost anything but with that here is who counters him, Primal groudon. Because of desolate land it messes up
my whole game plane, forcing me to switch out.

The Ground is My Volcano (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Precipice Blades
- Shadow Claw
- Thunder

Primal Groudon Helps out with Primal Kyorge when another Groudon messes up my game plan, but other then that if i attack first when i come out and if he misses. cause Precipice blades are really strong. but other then that, my groudon can 1ohko lots of pokemon.

I will Kill You In Ur Sleep (Darkrai) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Void
- Nightmare
- Dream Eater
- Knock Off'

Darkrai is as good as Deoxys-Defense but he is faster and can attack. Dark void then nightmare then dream eater, this can work if they dont wake up quick that is. it takes me awhile for me to completely work it.

My baby be Smexy (Kangaskhan-Mega) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Outrage
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch

Ah yes Mega-Kangaskhan, she is very strong and helpful, with parental bond they pack a real punch. If one hit dosent kill them the secon one probably will. Kangaskhan is pretty useful when dealing with some threats since it can kill quickly. i was thinking of switching Gengar since i already have mega Kangaskhan.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Now if you can give me some tips on what i should change and pokemon i should rather have?

Ok, so straight to business. This team needs some works, as each member is lacking. I've reached nearly 1500 in ubers with a similar team, so I have some ideas. Here's what I think:
-Defense Deoxys as a setter is doomed to fail if the opponent has a Taunter like Yveltal or Deoxys Speed. Also, there is practically no use for having Life orb on Deoxys, as his primary function is setting hazards. I recommend switching to Speed form and using Focus Sash, which allows a definite set or can use Taunt against a rival setter like Ferrothorn and Deoxys, or cause trouble with sweepers using boosts like Xerneas or Darkrai. Deoxys exists to set or taunt.
-Next , Mega Gengar's current EV spread with poison jab and foul play defeats its purpose. While Destiny bond is good for taking down Bulky boosted Pokemon like Groudon, or a Hyper offense Mega like Salamence, the rest of the moveset is poor. Sludge bomb and Shadow Ball provide ample STAB, and Dark Pulse can be user for coverage. Alternatively, you can use Protect/Perish Song for kills on even the strongest walls.
-Primal Groudon is a powerful physical tank, but he needs the proper set. As his greatest power comes from his Attack and Defense, consider maxing these stats with 4 speed. Using Fire Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Rock Polish is a strong moveset for him, or be could be equipped with Precipice blades for additional power or Thunder Punch for coverage.
-Primal Kyogre is a strong counter to Groudon, but invest more in his speed so it's not so easily beaten by a small speed boost. Also, having Hydro Pump and Origin Pulse on the same set isn't necessary. Consider changing Hydro pump to Calm Mind.
-The Darkrai set doesn't seem too good either. He's notorious for his Sp.Att sweeps after using Dark void combined with Nasty Plot. Nightmare and Dream Eater can be easily avoided with a switch, and knock off is a poor choice of moves. Consider full Sp.Att and Speed EVs with a Life Orb. Also use Dark Void/Nasty Plot/Dark Pulse/Sludge bomb for STAB sweeping.
-Do try to remember that you can only Mega Evolve one Pokemon per battle, so you can't use both Mega Gengar and Mega Kangaskhan! However, if you choose to keep Mega Kangaskhan, try implementing Power Up Punch for a +2 Attack boost with damage.
Consider these changes, and good luck in ubers!
~JVaria

Hi MyNiqqaMyNiqqa your sets and EV spreads are very sub optimal. It's impossible for me to rate this team in it's current stage without remaking you a new team. So I advice you to look for optimal sets in the Smogon pokedex here . It's very easy to use and you will find there the best sets that fits on each pokemon on your team.

MySpeedIsLead (Deoxys-Speed) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Extreme Speed

I Will Haunt You. (Gengar-Mega) @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Perish Song

TheSeaIsMyOcean (Kyogre-Primal) @ Blue Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

I will Kill U In Ur Dreams (Darkrai) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

ImABird (Lugia) @ Life Orb
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Light Screen
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Remade team. How do you think now? got to 1200 with it

Last edited:
Life Orb Lugia is bad It's used as a bulky pokemon. Did you search it up in the pokedex I linked above? also Lugia has very bad synergy with Deoxys D. Aslo remove Dark Pulse and Perish song on Gengar and use protect and Destiny Bond. I think your team improved you just need to remove lugia for something else more offensive and practice more on ladder.

Offensive primal Groudon:
Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

After some changing and fixing, I have fixed My pokemon up and nod what do u think.

Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Extreme Speed

Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Destiny Bond

TheGroundIsMyVolcano (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Lax Nature
IVs: 1 SpA
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades

Mild Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Naive Nature
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

IamFatherTime (Dialga) @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpA / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder

After some changing and fixing, I have fixed My pokemon up and nod what do u think.

Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Extreme Speed

Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Destiny Bond

TheGroundIsMyVolcano (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Lax Nature
IVs: 1 SpA
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades

Mild Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Naive Nature
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

IamFatherTime (Dialga) @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpA / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder
Nicely done. Other Pokemon you could experiment with are Xerneas, Yveltal, Ho-oh, or Arceus. However, this team is well balanced.
~JVaria

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)