Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently there's trade rumors of Roy Hibbert to the Lakers for some draft picks. I honestly don't care what we get out of him, I just want him gone.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
finals should be warriors vs spurs, right after we see them in the western confernce finals. In all seriousness, it will be interesting to see how Aldridge will adjust to the Spurs system or if the spurs system will slightly change. could be something like a Dwightmare, which is my best case scenario. I still think the Warriors are the title favorite for next year. Curry and thompson need to sustain their 3 point skills and Barnes has to grow. The key is realy Barnes growing and draymond green developing a better offensive game because hes a jake of all trades but master of none

I'll preface this by saying that I'm extremely biased, but I think the Rockets are a top 3 Western Conference team next year. Their pre-season projected starting lineup, of Beverley, Harden, Ariza, Jones, and Howard only started a total of TWO games together last season. Replace Jones with DMo, and they started 21 games. They had a total of 18 different starting lineups throughout the year. Putting that into perspective, Golden State's best lineup started 57 games together, and they only had 8 different lineups in the year. Granted, the Spurs had 23 different lineups, but how much of that is a product of Pop's resting Duncan? And even still, their best still got 25 games together.

I'm still very scared of both of those teams, especially with LMA to San Antonio. However, having a healthy Bev is what the team needed down the stretch, and getting Brewer for a full year is great. It would've been great to sign a big man, but I think Jones can have the breakout year that he should have had last year (if not, he's a damn good trade chip). If I had to make a WCF prediction, we'd be losing to the Spurs, who then go on to beat the Cavs in the Finals.

David West agrees to terms with the Spurs, and Marc Gasol agrees to a five year deal worth over $100 million with the Memphis Grizzlies. The Spurs looking even better now as they have significantly upgraded their frontcourt this offseason. Gasol remaining on the Grizzlies bodes well for their future.

Better the Spurs than the Lakers. Playing for the Lakers has lost its appeal to FAs and it's fucking glorious

I called Lin-->Mavs Thursday on way to nats before it was a thing (in response to the idea of if we got Wes/DJ), it took me hours of bored driving to realize he was the perfect fit...but because I was driving not masturbating on a phone, no record of it rip

The tweets are even better, what with the emojis and Blake's furniture post.

Something has to be done about this moratorium situation. Also, the likely losers in this are the Lakers, especially if the Mavs pivot into a deal for Hibbert.

Luis Scola's not the big man the Toronto Raptors desperately needed, but he should be able to provide some scoring, which the Raptors really need out of a PF/C at this time.

Gerald Green and STAT to Miami, Wade returns. Nets buy out Williams, who is going to sign with Dallas. Jarrett Jack really should have stayed as the starter last season, but now it's good that he will definitely be starting now, barring any other moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)