Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to backup a save file of a digital copy of Pokemon Y by copying the SD card contents to a computer in order to capture multiple legends, obtain an event pokemon multiple times, etc.?

A bit of a silly question, but I caught an Adamant Nincada a while back. Should I evolve it into Shedinja and teach it all the tutor moves and whatnot?

I'm asking because I already have a 0/31/0/x/31/31 Lonely Shedinja, which is much better. I don't really see the point in getting an Adamant one all the way to Kalos...

Looking for a shiny competitive froakie, marill, gible, larvitar, charmander, and ferrothorn.

I have all of these with perfect iv's and correct nature if anyone wants to breed them shiny.
Reply if you can, and ask what you want in return.

Looking for a shiny competitive froakie, marill, gible, larvitar, charmander, and ferrothorn.

I have all of these with perfect iv's and correct nature if anyone wants to breed them shiny.
Reply if you can, and ask what you want in return.
Check my Thread for Shiny Froakie :)

Eren Swaeger

Banned deucer.
Lf: Adamant 5/6iv hb groudon/timid encore whimiscott Ft: 5/6iv comp mons/shiny , bank ball mons/shiny, hidden power pokemon and for more info pm/vm me

I too have a solo Dragonite code. I'll take a female spitback for it, as long as I don't have it listed in my thread. VM/PM/Post in thread.

A bit of a silly question, but I caught an Adamant Nincada a while back. Should I evolve it into Shedinja and teach it all the tutor moves and whatnot?

I'm asking because I already have a 0/31/0/x/31/31 Lonely Shedinja, which is much better. I don't really see the point in getting an Adamant one all the way to Kalos...
Lonely is actually "better" than Adamant for the very unlikely Download Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z or Genesect matchup.

...or Guard Split I guess? LOL

Yeah just keep the Lonely one and don't bother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)