mova can get much higher (so high)

Why, thank you very much for the comment! The more recent griffin is one of my personal favorites as well.

Of course you may have a Bunnelby! I happen to like that Pokemon as well. I'm not sure if I can get to it right away, since I'm starting summer school soon.

Reactions: ant
OMG, why have I never seem this thread? It's just so beautiful *-*
Yours is the first one I actually scrolled through every single page and I just love Hazel ♡

Would you draw Hazel with Kamina's glasses, maybe the pierce the heavens pose? Hahahaha ^_^

I wasn't sure if that was a reference to Gurren Lagann, but now I have to watch it.

Wait, a request for one of my own characters!? I'd love to! But I'll post it the same time I get to the Bunnelby because of the same reason as above. Excuse the inconsistency with her design in the past, though.

That shows how much I like her, Gurren Lagann is my favourite anime and she's cute :B

I can wait, no problems ^_^
And if you end up doing the pose I mentioned, here is a good full body reference

**Edit: pic uploaded**
kamina_by_marcbruil-d5chfbc.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately, that link doesn't work, and chibis are an aspect of my style that adds to the charm they have. However, I did look up a reference to Kamina, so I remember what the glasses look like again.

I'm pretty sure she would love to have a pair of glasses like those, no matter how impractical they are.

EDIT: Sketch is actually complete, but I just have to scan it some time today.

EDIT 2:

Here she is! Sauropod

Last edited:

anto Here's your Bunnelby, alongside my original character, Hazel. Feel free to crop out the Bunnelby to use as an avatar or something.

Be aware that she is over 18, but I hid the picture just in case it was too suggestive.

Reactions: ant

Here's a remake of that deer-thing based after Chopper, now temporarily known as Dr. Deer, which is a reference to Ohmagod and Mr. Boat, the humorous monikers for Plasmanta and Naviathan, respectively.

He would be a Pokemon doctor, as they constantly beat each other up in the metagame, as commanded by Trainers all over SmogSmog. The Gen 4 CAPs think they could solve this be getting a Gen 6 CAP that could Mega Evolve and play soothing music, but I'm not too sure about that...

Last edited:

It's Jack Frost from Shin Megami Tensei. If Nintendo has Pikachu from Pokemon (which we know and love) and Bandai Namco has Agumon from Digimon, then Sega (technically Atlus as well, but they're owned by Sega now) has this little fella!

EDIT: Gave him a colored outline; imgur doesn't seem to work today, so I'm using a DeviantArt link.

Last edited:
That Torchic cannot go unnoticed. Really satisfying to look at some of your works. Awesome drawings, keep it up :)

Fluke It's such an honor for you to come and look at my thread! Thank you so much! Actually, that Torchic is about a year old, and I've been working on colored outlines more.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've always wondered this, but how exactly do you make these pieces of yours? They seem wonderfully precise for ms paint art.

brightobject Glad you asked! I hand-draw the pieces on letter-sized paper first, then I go over the line art with pure black first before inverting the colors. After that, I go to the Attributes, and I select the "Black and White" option. I say yes to this, and it removes the JPEG-ish quality from the scanner. Finally, I go back to the Attributes with Ctrl+E, and I select where it says "Colors". This restores the ability to use color on your drawing.

I'll have to upload a tutorial eventually. It's hard to explain with words, but I challenge you to try MS Paint some time.

It's Gym Leader Roxanne, as portrayed in Pokémon ORAS. You might be able to tell that I did use the Sugimori art as a reference, but this is a chibi, like most of my humans.

Note: A lot of details were changed when I went over the scanned drawing; I draw many things too big, especially humans.

Holy crap, something shaded, and not MS Paint! Well, as Cretacerus (Creta) suggested, I now use paint.NET for my artwork! No more requests until I become good enough to use this and be approved as an artist, please.

It's a Kraken Housepet. One of my favorite Water-type Pets so far. It can learn Dark, Psychic, and even Electric attacks as well.

EDIT: I'm not going to replace MS Paint entirely, but I won't use it as often anymore, because I want to work more on Paint.NET. Should I try to post this in my opening Artist Approvals thread's post?

Last edited:

I figured out how to use highlights on Paint.NET, but I can't Sugi style because I have to know which actual colors work.

It's a Monkey Housepet. Not much to say about him, other than that he can use a slingshot.

Last edited:

It's Hazel's final design (hopefully), in all-out Paint.NET glory.

EDIT: Updated with the help of Creatcerus's tutorial.

Last edited:

Here's something I've been waiting to work on for a while, but haven't worked on or posted the lineart yet until now. As you can tell, it's Luffy. Also, 100th post on my thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)