Splatoon

So I just bought this but I have no internet connection, the single player is still much funner then I expected. Hope to be able to play with guys around the time we can premade. Aerospray is dope though.

Do you guys play with motion controls on or off?

I tried turning them off to see if they would be easier to control since i've played other FPS but it felt too jittery and hard to aim. I was a lot more comfortable with motion controls when i got used to them. But I wanted to know what most other people are doing, is it worth it to get used to motion controls off?

It is really a choice of preference, but I prefer it with motion controls on dur to the feel that I'm more precise, and my aim is better overall!!!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
okay either the matchmaking is still horrid or I am on point because I don't think I've ever won this many games in a row before and I'm still using charger

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So I started playing online today, and am I the only one who was sort of disappointed by the blast radius / power of the Burst Bombs (both sec weapon and the special)? I found myself using the Bomb Rush only when I was out of ink

anyways what do you guys think about the Splatfest stages? Personally I like Walleye Warehouse, a nice change from the outdoor courses.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I got the game a few days ago and I'm really loving it so far. Story mode wasn't that long and it was on the easy side. Then suddenly the final boss fight is tough and very long. I really enjoyed it. I managed to collect all the scrolls, some of them were pretty funny.

I've been hyped about the splatfest cause this is my first one... I actually like it cause of the song and that you're fighting for pop. That's right, not rock but pop. I've been using the Aero guns cause I seem to play best with them. Currently it's the Aero RG I think. The inkstrike is probably everyone's favorite which this gun set up has. Wasn't a fan of the mines as the sub weapon first but I'm getting better with it. I'm level 14 currently but I'm sure I'll get to 20 very soon. That's the maximum level right?

Some people might not like it but I love that there are no stats. It just makes you enjoy the game more since you don't care about your k/d or w/l ratios. That's how it is for me at least.

Anyway, it's been a while since I enjoyed a game this much so I'm glad I got it. I'll be playing it for a while before getting bored.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
====Results====

Popularity: Cats 32%, Dogs 68%
Battles: Cats 51%, Dogs 49%

Final Score, 140 Cats to 160 Dogs.

====Results====

rip. Cats did better, dogs had more love. Cool of nintendo to throw in a 1.5x multiplier for cats though.

A lot of times in my games the "cat" team would be all Dog players. I figured this was due to a popularity of dogs over cats. I was wondering if anyone knew how the wins/loses worked here. Since the games were dog vs dog, how are the wins and loses decided? If the "cat" team full of dogs won does it count for a win towards cats or dogs? Or does the game as a whole count as a win and loss for dogs?

This doesn't really matter too much, im just kinda curious.

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
This game is pretty much paintball except the objective is to hit the ground not the players.
if we're gonna have more puns and silly crossovers I'm all for Squid Inkarus

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
18 Super Sea Snails right after I settle on a good gear combo

well looks like it's time to go shopping

really loving this game, maining blasters (can't wait to get aerospray) and with some rollers if I feel like it. However, I cannot seem to get the hang of chargers. What are the best strategies for those?

Edit: i'm asking this because on certain stages, notably saltspray rig, i've seen chargers on my team and the opposing team just establish a spot and go 9-0 10-0 making it incredibly difficult for the opposing team to go on the offensive.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)