ORAS OU Need help creating better OU team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got back into competitive pokemon recently and oe of my main team members for ou is now uber (Greninja.) Since he can't really help me now I need a new team for OU. I definitely want metagross to be my mega so far I have him with
Metagross:
Item: Metagrossite
Nature: Adamant
EV: 252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Moves:
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Ice Punch
Hammer Arm
I also have Rotom-w as my special attacker
Rotom-W
Nature: Timid
Item:IDK?
EV: 252 sp atk/252Spd/4HP
I wanted to put a gliscor with poison heal on my team I have one trained like this
Gliscor
Nature: IDK?
Item: Poison orb
EV: IDK?
Moveset:
u-turn
earthquake
substitute
protect
I also have a dragonite that has helped me win many times but I also recently trained a moxie salamence because I once was battling this guy and made a mistake and underestimated a moxie salamence and I swept my whole team.
Here's how he works
Salamence:
Item: IDK?
EV: 252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Ability: Moxie
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Earthqauke
Double Edge
Protect
and here's the DNite
Dragonite:
EV: 252atk/252Spd/4HP
Ability: Multiscale
Item: muscleband? Weakness policy?
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
?
IDK what else to use, I have a lot more pokemon to use like a harvest trevanant and a magic bounce espeon, along with an analytic porygon-z, skill link cloyster, rough skin garchomp, mold breaker excadrill, impish diancie, huge power diggersby, and others. I just want a team that's good for someone who's relearning the metagame. Any help would be well thanked

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Buddy, please read the thread on how to format these RMTs. There is a certain way you have to do them. I dont know what you are going for with this team and why you have each pokemon that is why formatting is important. Please make another one when you have the correct format and message me

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello MikeyLink12 !

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)